The Indian Navy's MH-60R & Naval Dhruv UHM Helicopters

Ever since Brexit, I've noticed the French take a somewhat dim view of not only the British but also their former colonies. Of course ppl like @BMD would always argue that the French have always fancied themselves suffering as they did from a superiority complex.
In fact we have a rather poor opinion of all those who drive on the left and all those who do not use the metric system. But shhh, don't repeat it.

In fact we have a rather poor opinion of all those who drive on the left and all those who do not use the metric system. But shhh, don't repeat it.
JFC, we don't do either. Yet the French think we're dimwitted.

The Brits & the Americans do one of each characteristic that you've listed.

I don't think we think you're dimwitted, but we like to make fun of the British and the Americans.
You, you are rather big children full of hopes but a bit unrealistic, but it's rather nice.

I don't think we think you're dimwitted, but we like to make fun of the British and the Americans.
You, you are rather big children full of hopes but a bit unrealistic, but it's rather nice.
And all allied nations make fun on french too, a never ending saga.

I was referring to the proposal for transfer of the Panther line of helos for production in India in case you've not noticed. Why would India agree to a line of helos on its way out in Europe & at the end of its life. It's like LM offering to transfer the F-16 line here were we to accept it as part of the MMRCA 2.0.

I was referring to the proposal for transfer of the Panther line of helos for production in India in case you've not noticed. Why would India agree to a line of helos on its way out in Europe & at the end of its life. It's like LM offering to transfer the F-16 line here were we to accept it as part of the MMRCA 2.0.
If you are not interested we will not be as insistent as the Americans. :giggle:

The left was the original side of the road that the ancient Greeks and Romans drove on with carriages.

Ever since Brexit, I've noticed the French take a somewhat dim view of not only the British but also their former colonies. Of course ppl like @BMD would always argue that the French have always fancied themselves suffering as they did from a superiority complex.
India is a former French colony too.
Like hoping Germany wouldn't conquer you a third time.

Panther will be replaced by Airbus H160M in the coming years. I am not sure how moving that line to India will help, unless the current order book is long.
French is replacing to unify all their services use case to cut operation cost. It will replace From lightweight Alloutte to 10ton+ Puma.

There will always be a market for panther and its variants in the world maket.

ErtuvVDVgAE4Hze

With plans to acquire new utility choppers stuck due to delays in the procurement process, the Navy has been looking at an option to lease 12-16 choppers on an immediate basis, a number that could possibly go significantly up if the model works.