Sushant Singh Rajput Thread

Most revealing regarding how young actors and actresses are trapped by the bollywood mafia using drugs, etc to prevent them from rising.

I have no sympathy for Rhea but she has been wrongly framed and wrongly sent to jail.
Slapping section 27 on her is grossly wrong. My wife buys vegetables for me and my family, does that make her a vegetable seller just because the vegetables are consumed by every family member including her?
The charges on Rhea is as stupid. She was in live in relationship with SSR and therefore like his wife for the duration of her relationship. She procured drugs for own consumption and for SSR but that does not make her an active member of the drug cartel. She is a user and consumer and not a seller.

Reactions: Lolwa and Deathstar
I have no sympathy for Rhea but she has been wrongly framed and wrongly sent to jail.
Slapping section 27 on her is grossly wrong. My wife buys vegetables for me and my family, does that make her a vegetable seller just because the vegetables are consumed by every family member including her?
The charges on Rhea is as stupid. She was in live in relationship with SSR and therefore like his wife for the duration of her relationship. She procured drugs for own consumption and for SSR but that does not make her an active member of the drug cartel. She is a user and consumer and not a seller.
But NCB has clearly stated that she is an active member of drug syndicate.

But NCB has clearly stated that she is an active member of drug syndicate.

Most of the people caught in drug busts are actually innocent, unwitting witnesses or entrapped. Meaning they were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Reactions: Lolwa

It is obvious CBI did that to arrest Rhea so that they can question her freely without interference from outside to get enough evidence to arrest the real targets like the ones who actually killed Sushant Singh Rajput, and also for her own safety (who knows she won't get killed by some underworld if that means the real killers wont be exposed). She may not be the killer but she knows everything about who are the killers.

I think since she is also guilty of being complacent in the murder, and due to the possibility of all of the rot in Bollywood, drug mafia, etc being exposed, it was well worth it. After all she is not at all innocent and was caught lying about Sushant Singh Rajput being mentally ill and that he was scared of flying and such (when he actually had a pilots license and loved to fly alone).

I think we need not overthink it or being too semantic and should should actually look at the larger picture.

Adrenochrome is suspected to be used by some Bollywood celebrities to look young, keep vitality, etc.
Adrenochrome is extracted (economically viable method) by torturing humans, the adrenal gland release oxidised form of adrenalin which gives a high.
Usually kids are employed for such things.
26000 kids went missing from Mumbai during the lockdown period from orphanages included.
Supposed to be sent to prostitution by NGOs which run child rackets, later raped, tortured, then their blood exracted through torture to get adrenochrome, organs extracted, so and so...

(This was all validated by guy who is pursuing SSR case - Vibhor Anand).
I got most of this from his twitter channel and youtube inteviews.
He is the one who let out most of the info we get now on SSR.
Anyone have anymore info on adrenochrome and how big the abuse racket is??
Because kids are involved I think this should get the highest attention even more than SSR case itself.

Please anyone have anymore info please post here.

Listen to this tigress talking, she's an Indian NRI Canadian citizen, who got caught in the web, she's exposing everyone before she gets killed (or so she thinks), her former boyfriend was a friend of Sushant Singh Rajput who called and informed her he was killed, and she's been on hiding ever since from these goons. She has come live and exposed them. Listen full:

Regarding the reason for delay... There is a narrative that BJP is in touch with sena MLAs to ask them join BJP or resign or vote no confidence motion. After that there will be President's rule in Maharashtra and immediately Aditya Thackeray will be arrested by CBI. Uddhav is simply playing along Corona lines to save his throne.

Saahil Chowdary - Modal, gym owner, youtuber and reporter - who was covering Sushant Singh Rajput and was exposing Mumbai police has been arrested by Mumbai police without even a notice and people who are covering these kind of news in youtube are getting notices to threaten them...

Saahil Chowdary is still in custody...

@vstol Jockey What is your views on the old Shiv Sena of Bal Thakery?? The new one is ofcourse a cheat. I'm reading news online that he was actually just the same as underworld and one who introduced drugs into mumbai and bollywood and the guy who was protecting Dawood...

Saahil Chowdary - Modal, gym owner, youtuber and reporter - who was covering Sushant Singh Rajput and was exposing Mumbai police has been arrested by Mumbai police without even a notice and people who are covering these kind of news in youtube are getting notices to threaten them...

Saahil Chowdary is still in custody...

@vstol Jockey What is your views on the old Shiv Sena of Bal Thakery?? The new one is ofcourse a cheat. I'm reading news online that he was actually just the same as underworld and one who introduced drugs into mumbai and bollywood and the guy who was protecting Dawood...
Bal Thackray himself was created by congress in 1960s just like Bhindrenwaley. Once he became powerful, he broke away from congress. Read about his early political carear. Dawood was a creation of Pawar and he has been saving him till date.

Reactions: CountryFirst