Romans and Germans

Dec 4, 2017
India
concluded and defended very heroicly but my dear there is few problems which arose with it.

the war was in Italian goul and gaul across alps which was not direct roman territory.. the so called allies were gauls who were waging wars with rome a few year ago.

you are preaching about natural laws over man made laws... and here you are denying so many people a right to wonder and settle on earth made by god because there were man made boundaries which were going to be protected by greedy man.

and even if by some natural law logic I accept it... how you defend the sell in slavery of hundred thousands of children, women and old?

is slavery a natural law or killing people looking for home is natural law?

and the biggest problem is thou use of words "the way I see"... isn't you were preaching about natural laws and right and wrongs rather then assumption and opinions?

my dear it is good to have an opinion but that opinion is good is not a necessity.. please offer a solution for kashmir and other Indian problems without genocide, slavery, rape and torture... because if you allow the rules of jungle in society.. there are loins lurking in your courtyard too.

As I said, by being unreasonable and violent, you have caused harm to many people who were reasonable. You could have negotiated but didn't. Instead you attacked, killed lakhs of Roman and its allies. Why do you think you have a right to live? Also, now who will undo or compensate for the damage you caused? Obviously, the answer to this is - since you caused the damage, you will compensate it yourself. Since you won't do it yourself, we will force you to do it by enslavement.

Enslavement is only a compensation for the damage caused. This is natural law.

Boundaries are needed as man is a material being. People are allowed to travel but only peacefully.

I do allow rantings and quick wits in the course of discussion...

but if you a 2 bit key board warrior who never ever touched a gun or had beaten anyone thinks he can abuse the republic of India and it's constitution... I am telling you politely this is not a place for you to be.

either become a patriot or g back to the hole you came out.

@nair @Ashwin @Aashish may you please take proper action here.
I too like reasoning but in an unrestricted manner. I can't be a patriot just because you created a political entity at your whims and fancies without taking anyone's permission, referendum or reasoning. You are just saying that you want me to be a slave who should listen to your rules, your laws, your authority while you owe me nothing. This is nothing but declaration of war.

I am no keyboard warrior. Just because I haven't picked up arms, doesn't mean I don't know anything. I will pick up arms as and when there is an opportunity to do something right.

Kashmir became islamic by slavery, genocide, rape and torture. People are trained to behave in certain manner by regular education and preaching at childhood. Once programmed, people are hard to change. It doesn't matter whether the culture is right or wrong as in this case - jihad being a duty of islam. So, there is no way to end the culture other than to end the person himself.

Muslims are also biologically humans. It is just the culture that is different. So, obviously the way of working will be similar but with different end goals. War has to be fought with bloodshed whereby anything that is hostile and non negotiable is wiped out. It is the limitations of biology. I don't know how to do mind reading or mass hypnosis. The only thing I know is to kill the person who has unreasonable way of life

Either speak of solutions in clear cut manner or you go back to your hole. I do not care whether you have lifted you have training in arms or not. If you are not helping in securing my life, then you are a harmful parasite. With enough resources diverted from being spent on wasteful people to me, I can solve the problem myself

they do try to negotiate for a way to spain.. this is why they didn't attacked after battle of arausio... but then reading is not part of your knowledge gathering I assume.

seriously... let me remind you this is earth not mars.. freedom is most natural law of nature

so you choose things which suits you and not those which are correct. but you have audiocity to call this fear and greed and limited capacity to operate as natural laws.

shouldn't you atleast not be contraicting your own statement in same post?

you are

this statement is very defination of keyboard warrior.

and how many thousands you had killed for this injustice done... if it's 0.. then my dear I hope you understand the word hypocrisy.

and had you reactified the problem by killing any?

there are solutions but you see they are beyond your limited understanding.

I am not saying what suits me. I am just saying that if you have created a problem, it is your duty to solve or compensate it. If you don't then I have the right to force you to do so if I can afford. If it has to be by slavery, so be it. You have forfeit your freedom when you killed so many people and caused many children to go fatherless, sacked villages and so on. This is why genocide is right. It is a matter of extracting compensation foe damages caused.

In case of Germans, why they tried to sack spain in unknown. It was not negotiation with Romans. They had killed over 1lakh Romans in Arausio and there was no negotiation. Germans too suffered massive casualty. Romans were a big empire and had much larger while the size of German tribes were not as big. That was how Romans could regroup and attack in another 2-3 years and defeat the Germans completely. The reason why Germans went to Spain is unknown, but definitely there was no negotiation

Since negotiations didn't happen, its winner does whatever he wants. If Germans had won, they were not expected to show mercy on Romans either.

I am not saying what suits me. I am just saying that if you have created a problem, it is your duty to solve or compensate it. If you don't then I have the right to force you to do so if I can afford. If it has to be by slavery, so be it. You have forfeit your freedom when you killed so many people and caused many children to go fatherless, sacked villages and so on. This is why genocide is right. It is a matter of extracting compensation foe damages caused.

In case of Germans, why they tried to sack spain in unknown. It was not negotiation with Romans. They had killed over 1lakh Romans in Arausio and there was no negotiation. Germans too suffered massive casualty. Romans were a big empire and had much larger while the size of German tribes were not as big. That was how Romans could regroup and attack in another 2-3 years and defeat the Germans completely. The reason why Germans went to Spain is unknown, but definitely there was no negotiation

Since negotiations didn't happen, its winner does whatever he wants. If Germans had won, they were not expected to show mercy on Romans either.

just for the sake of history I will tell this to you.. so you do understand that genocide is not an option.

1. germans were tribes including swedish and norvegian people too... they were migrating from last 20+ years, because sea has claimed almost half thier lands.

2. they do wonder around present western europe for years and tried to get settled several time.

3. romans went in to help the ally with swords and attacked.

4. there had been several battles before battle of arausio.. and in each battles germans just defeated romans and went away to find peaceful area to settle.

5. they were going to spain because that was only area left which has not opposed germans by them not being there.

6. till auausio germans has always sent a party to negotiate who were kicked out by romans.

after 20+ years of battles, rejections, and betrayals all they got was death and slavery.

no my dear there were no natural laws on play there... it was just the greed of romans.

and whatever the reason genoside are not humane not natural way.

Reactions: bonobashi and nair
just for the sake of history I will tell this to you.. so you do understand that genocide is not an option.

1. germans were tribes including swedish and norvegian people too... they were migrating from last 20+ years, because sea has claimed almost half thier lands.

2. they do wonder around present western europe for years and tried to get settled several time.

3. romans went in to help the ally with swords and attacked.

4. there had been several battles before battle of arausio.. and in each battles germans just defeated romans and went away to find peaceful area to settle.

5. they were going to spain because that was only area left which has not opposed germans by them not being there.

6. till auausio germans has always sent a party to negotiate who were kicked out by romans.

after 20+ years of battles, rejections, and betrayals all they got was death and slavery.

no my dear there were no natural laws on play there... it was just the greed of romans.

and whatever the reason genoside are not humane not natural way.

From where did you learn that Germans negotiated? Can you give me source?

I never read of negotiation before the final war (in which you mentioned lakhs were enslaved) in Wikipedia. That is why I asked.
Gauis marius was out there to kill germans and after 20+ years of wondering even germans were in mood to kill and settle the issue once and for all... so there were no chance or reason for negotiations... it was till aurosio that the negotiation has went on. even boiorix and teutobod has become kings of their tribes of german people after aurosio.

Reactions: bonobashi
Gauis marius was out there to kill germans and after 20+ years of wondering even germans were in mood to kill and settle the issue once and for all... so there were no chance or reason for negotiations... it was till aurosio that the negotiation has went on. even boiorix and teutobod has become kings of their tribes of german people after aurosio.

That was why Gaius wanted to avenge the death of over 1 lakh people in aurosio and another lakh in the previous 10 years of war in addition to continuing threat to romans.

Since the German tribes were not secular ones anyways (they supported each other blindly in war), Gaius decided to wipe them out wholesale.

Dharma yuddha concept whereby only soldiers fight and civilians aren't involved comes only when the people are indifferent to the kings and only kshatriya fight to decide the true king in a battle. If people have preference, i.e. people are not secular and unwilling to accept any king who wins, then there is no differentiation between soldier and civilian.

That was why Gaius wanted to avenge the death of over 1 lakh people in aurosio and another lakh in the previous 10 years of war in addition to continuing threat to romans.

Since the German tribes were not secular ones anyways (they supported each other blindly in war), Gaius decided to wipe them out wholesale.

Dharma yuddha concept whereby only soldiers fight and civilians aren't involved comes only when the people are indifferent to the kings and only kshatriya fight to decide the true king in a battle. If people have preference, i.e. people are not secular and unwilling to accept any king who wins, then there is no differentiation between soldier and civilian.
my dear,

this is not how it is... the problem was that in whole there wondering period Germans has been around alps.. the reasons are unknown but few had connected it to thier mythology and few with them being bound by mountains as they came from low land areas.. they had developed a taste for this part of world and the grains provided by it.

300 years before germans gauls has almost destroyed the rome. So after carthage, barberian invasion was biggest fear of romans.. and they being a repeblic their leader capitolised on this fear.

there was no kshatriya or warrior concept in roman army. it had recruited all who fulfilled the crieteria of property before gaius and after aurosio... the head count(homeless) has been recruited in army of rome.

they killed and sold germans in slavery because they feared barberians so much that they were never able to negotiate with them.

if you read about Gaius Julius Caesar, the dictator and nephew of gaius marius and what he did in long haired goul and britain.. you will see that fear of a few capable can lead to death of millions without any justified reason in common sense.

Reactions: bonobashi
As I said, by being unreasonable and violent, you have caused harm to many people who were reasonable. You could have negotiated but didn't. Instead you attacked, killed lakhs of Roman and its allies. Why do you think you have a right to live? Also, now who will undo or compensate for the damage you caused? Obviously, the answer to this is - since you caused the damage, you will compensate it yourself. Since you won't do it yourself, we will force you to do it by enslavement.

Enslavement is only a compensation for the damage caused. This is natural law.

Boundaries are needed as man is a material being. People are allowed to travel but only peacefully.

I too like reasoning but in an unrestricted manner. I can't be a patriot just because you created a political entity at your whims and fancies without taking anyone's permission, referendum or reasoning. You are just saying that you want me to be a slave who should listen to your rules, your laws, your authority while you owe me nothing. This is nothing but declaration of war.

I am no keyboard warrior. Just because I haven't picked up arms, doesn't mean I don't know anything. I will pick up arms as and when there is an opportunity to do something right.

Kashmir became islamic by slavery, genocide, rape and torture. People are trained to behave in certain manner by regular education and preaching at childhood. Once programmed, people are hard to change. It doesn't matter whether the culture is right or wrong as in this case - jihad being a duty of islam. So, there is no way to end the culture other than to end the person himself.

Muslims are also biologically humans. It is just the culture that is different. So, obviously the way of working will be similar but with different end goals. War has to be fought with bloodshed whereby anything that is hostile and non negotiable is wiped out. It is the limitations of biology. I don't know how to do mind reading or mass hypnosis. The only thing I know is to kill the person who has unreasonable way of life

Either speak of solutions in clear cut manner or you go back to your hole. I do not care whether you have lifted you have training in arms or not. If you are not helping in securing my life, then you are a harmful parasite. With enough resources diverted from being spent on wasteful people to me, I can solve the problem myself

Dear Sir,

You go first. Talk to willing listeners and readers in a clear cut manner. The alternatives you yourself have described.

my dear,

this is not how it is... the problem was that in whole there wondering period Germans has been around alps.. the reasons are unknown but few had connected it to thier mythology and few with them being bound by mountains as they came from low land areas.. they had developed a taste for this part of world and the grains provided by it.

300 years before germans gauls has almost destroyed the rome. So after carthage, barberian invasion was biggest fear of romans.. and they being a repeblic their leader capitolised on this fear.

there was no kshatriya or warrior concept in roman army. it had recruited all who fulfilled the crieteria of property before gaius and after aurosio... the head count(homeless) has been recruited in army of rome.

they killed and sold germans in slavery because they feared barberians so much that they were never able to negotiate with them.

if you read about Gaius Julius Caesar, the dictator and nephew of gaius marius and what he did in long haired goul and britain.. you will see that fear of a few capable can lead to death of millions without any justified reason in common sense.
Romans had 4 estates. Greeks had estates too. Even Plato had mentioned it (500BC). Again, about barbarian, yes, Rome was afraid. So, they put a final solution. One must also understand that at the similar time as germanic wars (cymbria), Rome was also in punic wars. So, getting a final solution was the most important thing.

Dear Sir,

You go first. Talk to willing listeners and readers in a clear cut manner. The alternatives you yourself have described.
I can't do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. 1400 years is a big thing. Just because my lifespan doesn't reach that far doesn't change the significance of 1400 years.

There may be 1% Willing listeners, but that will pale to the population of 2 billion.

Romans had 4 estates. Greeks had estates too. Even Plato had mentioned it (500BC). Again, about barbarian, yes, Rome was afraid. So, they put a final solution. One must also understand that at the similar time as germanic wars (cymbria), Rome was also in punic wars. So, getting a final solution was the most important thing.

I can't do the same thing over and over again expecting different results. 1400 years is a big thing. Just because my lifespan doesn't reach that far doesn't change the significance of 1400 years.

There may be 1% Willing listeners, but that will pale to the population of 2 billion.
there had been no punic wars at that time as carthage was defeated long back. the war in african was war of numadia where only 25000 troupes were involved and these troupes were from head count and that was first time that head count were recruited in army. so there was no reason to fear and they had enough troupes and generals for them to not fear... but they feared because there is no remedy to goosebumps.

Reactions: Kshithij Sharma

Dear Sir,

Presumably you are the Grammarian in person:

That low man goes on adding one to one,
His hundred's soon hit:
This high man, aiming at a million,
Misses an unit.

It is apparent that to a scholar possesssed of such a broad vision, 1.324 billion and 2 billion are so close together as to be indistinguishable.

Dear Sir,

Presumably you are the Grammarian in person:

That low man goes on adding one to one,
His hundred's soon hit:
This high man, aiming at a million,
Misses an unit.

It is apparent that to a scholar possesssed of such a broad vision, 1.324 billion and 2 billion are so close together as to be indistinguishable.
:cry:
World muslim population is 2 billion roughly. Did I miss anything here?

I am no English scholar. Please don't call me grammarian. I do language mistakes every now and then.

:cry:
World muslim population is 2 billion roughly. Did I miss anything here?

I am no English scholar. Please don't call me grammarian. I do language mistakes every now and then.

Dear Sir, My mistake entirely. I thought the reference was to the Muslim Indian population.