Rafale DH/EH of Indian Air Force : News and Discussions

I'm gonna stick to the Rafale. These models are much larger than desk models from what I've heard. Can't dismiss 1:1 scale models for air shows as well.
Not 1:1 but still definitely too large to fit in a desk room.

GettyImages-rafale-jet-1195295140.jpg

Because the Money Trail will cause problems

If a client is hosting and entertaining his guests , ie Gupta in this case
Why will Dassault auditors raise an objection

Gupta does not mind going to jail

He can bribe anybody 🤣
What happened to na khaaunga na khane dunga?

"Now that we can't prove the Rafales were bought with corruption money, let's see if we can prove Rafale models were made with corruption money".

Congress is gonna make a fool of itself some more.
Please tag me once this 20k Euro model is unveiled. Apparently it's part of offset clause.

• Haha
Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN
What happened to na khaaunga na khane dunga?

This is a deal between Dassault and its partners

Now the question of a Scam arises if
Any Serving Official or a political leader has benefitted out of it

By the way , I would like to tell you that Right Now in India , people are Looking only at Ambani -- Vaze -- Deshmukh ; Antilla Bomb case

This case has taken Corruption and Extortion to the Next level

Since you are in USA , you may not be aware of the biggest issues at this time

Corona , Lockdown and Bengal election are the next important thing

Rafale was only trending on twitter for a day and now it has disappeared

This is a deal between Dassault and its partners

Now the question of a Scam arises if
Any Serving Official or a political leader has benefitted out of it

By the way , I would like to tell you that Right Now in India , people are Looking only at Ambani -- Vaze -- Deshmukh ; Antilla Bomb case

This case has taken Corruption and Extortion to the Next level

Since you are in USA , you may not be aware of the biggest issues at this time

Corona , Lockdown and Bengal election are the next important thing

Rafale was only trending on twitter for a day and now it has disappeared
ok, but that shouldn't negate this...

Please tag me once this 20k Euro model is unveiled. Apparently it's part of offset clause.
These models are expensive. HAL apparently pays similar amount for even shitty looking models. When details and quality increase price increase also.

Don't know why it's hard to believe.

Reactions: AbRaj
These models are expensive. HAL apparently pays similar amount for even shitty looking models. When details and quality increase price increase also.

Don't know why it's hard to believe.
What? All our desk models were free. I think the supplier was from satpur. Their prices were like 100 bucks a piece. I don't know any model that costs 17.7 lakhs per piece.

What? All our desk models were free. I think the supplier was from satpur. Their prices were like 100 bucks a piece. I don't know any model that costs 17.7 lakhs per piece.
No it's not. Ofcourse you can get cheap model but quality ones cost money. ( Even a small Marvel character figurines costs more than 100 bucks 😌)

Here is HAL employee saying the same. He deleted it after it got eyeballs.

Folks, I find it hilarious that we are going GaGa over measly sum of 500K Euros. I mean... I have more than that in my current account as my working money. That sum does not even buys a decent house here in urban Canada. Heck it wont buy a house in most of semi-decent parts of Mumbai. If this is the total corruption, I am sure that media houses are scrapping the bottom barrel here. Its indeed "Na Khaunga Na Khane doonga".

Remember, we were having scams of 40 billion dollars in 2010-11.

@Milspec I don't think it is even worth so many posts.

This costs 20,000 Euro's? That is just batshit crazy...
A life size bronze statue can easily cost 10K. This is a replica of Rafale, quite a bit bigger than bronze statues you see as decoration in people's houses. I don't know what material it is made of but such kind of props can be costly.

Folks, I find it hilarious that we are going GaGa over measly sum of 500K Euros. I mean... I have more than that in my current account as my working money. That sum does not even buys a decent house here in urban Canada. Heck it wont buy a house in most of semi-decent parts of Mumbai. If this is the total corruption, I am sure that media houses are scrapping the bottom barrel here. Its indeed "Na Khaunga Na Khane doonga".

Remember, we were having scams of 40 billion dollars in 2010-11.

@Milspec I don't think it is even worth so many posts.
To me, illegality; if any? is the issue, not its magnitude. I am trying to understand what this Model stuff has to do with offset obligations.

To me, illegality; if any? is the issue, not its magnitude. I am trying to understand what this Model stuff has to do with offset obligations.
Thats an ideological argument. Its like saying I don't like even a single spec of dust in my house. Unfortunately, thats never going to happen, anywhere.

Reactions: AbRaj
It is interesting to notice that Edwy Plenel, the chief editor of mediapart is a good friend of Tariq Ramadan and a notorious friend of islamists...

Reactions: Bon Plan
It is interesting to notice that Edwy Plenel, the chief editor of mediapart is a good friend of Tariq Ramadan and a notorious friend of islamists...
Indeed.
The kind of guy who was happy with the jewish sportsmen killed during the 1972 olympic games.... (veridic)