Rafale DH/EH of Indian Air Force : News and Discussions

Absolute embarrassment,i bet French , Americans , Pakistanis and the Chinese are laughing at us watching the overhype of foreign imported jets. This shows our mindset and why we are not able to develop our indigenous defence industry....
I will be 2* excited to watch Tejas being inducted..
A country of 1.3 billion people and such a shit attitude

All.this.Over Excitement is Because of the Present Standoff With China

Absolute embarrassment,i bet French , Americans , Pakistanis and the Chinese are laughing at us watching the overhype of foreign imported jets. This shows our mindset and why we are not able to develop our indigenous defence industry....
I will be 2* excited to watch Tejas being inducted..
A country of 1.3 billion people and such a shit attitude
It's all due pathetic Indian godi media.

Absolute embarrassment,i bet French , Americans , Pakistanis and the Chinese are laughing at us watching the overhype of foreign imported jets.

The French are glad that you're happy about your new jets and hope there will be a follow-on order soon. The Americans are not paying attention because it's not an American aircraft, but if it were an American jet you'd bought they'd request at least ten times more excitement. The Chinese are pretending this does not matter. The Pakistani are not laughing.

The French are glad that you're happy about your new jets and hope there will be a follow-on order soon. The Americans are not paying attention because it's not an American aircraft, but if it were an American jet you'd bought they'd request at least ten times more excitement. The Chinese are pretending this does not matter. The Pakistani are not laughing.
Thank God that Indian media did not have aircraft available to them, otherwise these idiots would have tailed these jets from Al Dharfa itself all the way down to Ambala while claiming exclusive and only on their channel. These guys go mad while reporting.

I think he's going a little overboard. The embarrassment isn't about what others think about us. I mean ofcourse, the french are going to be happy about being paid 7.8 billion euros, who wouldn't? I personally don't give a ******* what french, americans, chinese. pakistanis, martians, venusians, etc think about us. What I do care about is how a political battle between 2 political groups has led to this media circus where a foreign jet is being showered with garlands. Meanwhile, the funding for domestic programmes isn't being increased. Far from that, the indigenous products that are already available, aren't being bought and the reason being cited is that there is no money.

• Agree
Reactions: Bali78 and jetray
I think he's going a little overboard. The embarrassment isn't about what others think about us. I mean ofcourse, the french are going to be happy about being paid 7.8 billion euros, who wouldn't? I personally don't give a rats *censored* what french, americans, chinese. pakistanis, martians, venusians, etc think about us. What I do care about is how a political battle between 2 political groups has led to this media circus where a foreign jet is being showered with garlands. Meanwhile, the funding for domestic programmes isn't being increased. Far from that, the indigenous products that are already available, aren't being bought and the reason being cited is that there is no money.
Actually those people are getting more embarrassed who do the same thing quite often and then feel self guilt.
We have many samples here in this forum too.
Otherwise its no big deal. Everybody feel excited after buying an expensive SUV.
We don’t care if its Made in India or Germany or Japan.

Reactions: Ironhide
Thank God that Indian media did not have aircraft available to them, otherwise these idiots would have tailed these jets from Al Dharfa itself all the way down to Ambala while claiming exclusive and only on their channel. These guys go mad while reporting.
Gotta get ad revenue from clicks.

It's a global thing, the quality of journalism has suffered greatly from Internet. Now people don't pay for news anymore because they can read for free instead, and there's competition from millions of people so there's a fierce competition for ad revenue. The result: no means to pay real journalists who actually do serious investigative work, just get some unpaid intern to trawl through social media instead; and the need to use the clickbaitiest titles possible in the hope of attracting enough morons that the ads will pay for the server costs.

For example take this piece of shit article:
Indian Rafale Jets Come Under Attack By Iranian Missiles In The UAE – Reports

What a sensationalist title! The accurate title would have been something like "American soldiers at Al Dhafra spooked for a few seconds as Iranian military exercise sent missiles in the approximate direction of the base but then they safely fell in the water without causing any damage". But that's not as interesting as making it sound like the Rafale had to dodge missiles on their way home...

The French included the 'free home delivery' costs in the overall deal, didn't they?
I dont know about fighters but I did fly test two A-320 for my company, accepted them and ferried them to India. They clear you to fly with brand new tyres and full tanks with liquor of your choice and food of your choice loaded in the pantry. AND the ATC does not keep you waiting, they give you priority for departure from Toulouse.
The moment I signed the acceptance document, the money was transferred to the account of Airbus and there were celebrations. Later in the night a grand dinner with the top Airbus guys responsible for delivering the aircraft and next day- OK TATA, see you soon.

Meanwhile the political vultures have already started circling this accomplishement. Everyone knows Anil Ambani was given the contract because he had money and HAL didn't, because he was a wealthy billionaire he was best placed to build the nascent aerospace Industry in India

I believe that in India there must be a farming of fools.

Reactions: Lolwa
EeGWWDjUYAEt9_I

EeGWWD6UwAAtw9m

EeGWWD3UYAABPlZ

EeGWWDnU0AA72Il

I think he's going a little overboard. The embarrassment isn't about what others think about us. I mean ofcourse, the french are going to be happy about being paid 7.8 billion euros, who wouldn't? I personally don't give a rats *censored* what french, americans, chinese. pakistanis, martians, venusians, etc think about us. What I do care about is how a political battle between 2 political groups has led to this media circus where a foreign jet is being showered with garlands. Meanwhile, the funding for domestic programmes isn't being increased. Far from that, the indigenous products that are already available, aren't being bought and the reason being cited is that there is no money.

LCA is set to be signed later this year. Right now they are preparing ground for the emergency purchases.