Rafale DH/EH of Indian Air Force : News and Discussions

love to see the burn among porkis . just open any Rafael related tweet one will see lot of their comments . one thing is funny that they are still hoping on their junk fighter.

Biggest loser in India is the tata group that has invested 150000 crores in uk in the last 12 years and has lost most if it. Ratan tata is the worst head tata has ever had.

Tata has different agenda he doesn't deal much in government he doesnt like to bribe babus. And this is why being better than reliance in technological aspect he didn't really give a damn about those falcons deals given to bankrupt anil ambani.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikhil and AbRaj

This rafale circus is really cringy, coupled with the sensationalist and jaahil type of media we have, the embarrassment is through the roof. Meanwhile everyone has pretty much forgotten about tejas. Read somewhere, "First aircraft acquisition in 20 years". BC, is tejas a foreign aircraft? Wasn't it inducted in 2016?

Itna bhi mat chaato, ki land hone se pehele hi rafale ki gaand ghis jaaye.

It's going to take 2 years in case pilots are not trained previously on rafales, to get fully operationalize with rafales to the max capbilit. These are just 5 rafales, Media has nothing else to show ecept corona. So now they have this rafale thing

Reactions: Deathstar
I just hope that these Rafales don't face the badluck and irony what poor Su30mki faced in the hands of GoI due to RoE! :cautious:
Its not the tool, its the hand that holds the tool that makes the difference. Rafale, IAF both are tools in the hands of south block. I have very limited expectations.

Reactions: screambowl

China will do an agreement with Indians and I think it's under process that no fighter jet will carry any weapon along LAC, just like Indian soldiers. China will then use drones to crash into Rafales and say they did not use any weapon. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Vicky and jetray
China will do an agreement with Indians and I think it's under process that no fighter jet will carry any weapon along LAC, just like Indian soldiers. China will then use drones to crash into Rafales and say they did not use any weapon. :)
I think these were originally bought for nuclear role. After this engagement is over, it will be moved into role.

Reactions: screambowl
I just hope that these Rafales don't face the badluck and irony what poor Su30mki faced in the hands of Government of India due to RoE! :cautious:
I don't think any bad luck good luck during the engagement... MKI could have chased them across LOC but they didn't as it was not declared war against Pakistan but we identified the gaps and fixed it.

Absolute embarrassment,i bet French , Americans , Pakistanis and the Chinese are laughing at us watching the overhype of foreign imported jets. This shows our mindset and why we are not able to develop our indigenous defence industry....
I will be 2* excited to watch Tejas being inducted..
A country of 1.3 billion people and such a shit attitude

With love to our enemy

1596012476802.png