Movies Worth Watching

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
This is one fine gem and I'm happy I watched it. To members- wait till the end, the core action is beautiful and is the most realistic depiction of a real life moment when ordinary people become heroes that I have seen.

Reactions: Neo
wierd f***ing movie worth every moment spent watching. Thankfully someone in bollywood is using their brains to make movies.

Reactions: Ashwin
I remember you recommended all of us to watch Thugs of Hindostan.

So it's humanly impossible for most of us to relate to your taste in movies.

• Agree
Reactions: _Anonymous_

I have not watched Thugs of Hindustan but I am a fan of that movie as it was exported to China. For once we matched them in the quality of their products.

Oh that was an elaborate prank to try to get anonymous to take basanti out on a movie date to watch thugs.

Some good classic stuff worth watching from Land of Pudeena
1. Moosa Khan

Originally released as “Jihad” featuring all time greats like Shaan Shahid, Saima Noor etc
Unadulterated Hindu hate. No mincing of words, unapologetic unlike current lot of Ghazis who care too much about “Package” from other non Muslim mumaliks
@safriz
Movie that teaches the audience to do Jihad against “treacherous Hindu”

Amir Khan recently praised the actor of this film Shan Shahid for his incredible acting in the movies

Last edited:
2 Moosalman

Another Shaan Masterpiece featuring Namaste London fame Javed Sheikh , Zeba Bakhtiyar and PTV drama LAAG fame villain Kaslidas which symbolises Hindus in every Pakistani children of 90s.

Movie itself is very similar to the theme of PTV drama LAAG where the hero Shaan liberates Kashmir (And Hindu women ) from Hindu/Sikh clutches.
Famous dialogue-Hay Bhagwaan

You have to watch this movie to see why it still has a cult following
@_Anonymous_
@Lolwa
@nair
@Gautam
@safriz
And all movie lovers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: jetray
Yes. The Yahood o Hanood nexus.
Looks like am interesting movie.
And what’s even better is the Matrix Effect during the Quran reading.
The bullets from Anthony’s gun appears helpless in front of Shaan
It’s VFX are well ahead of its time
BTW one thing I’ve noticed after watching these two classics are the clear cut stratification of evilness amongst Non Muslims. Interesting if you belong to anyone of those groups like me.

And what’s even better is the Matrix Effect during the Quran reading.
The bullets from Anthony’s gun appears helpless in front of Shaan
It’s VFX are well ahead of its time
BTW one thing I’ve noticed after watching these two classics are the clear cut stratification of evilness amongst Non Muslims. Interesting if you belong to anyone of those groups like me.
Given a chance you guys won't feel bad in killing us all. That's a fact.
We only want to convert you because Islam to us is not an ethnicity,but Hinduism and Judaism are ethnicity .
Christians are no different. The entire Muslim population of Spain was killed and has no mention in history.

Last edited:
Given a chance you guys won't feel bad in killing us all. That's a fact.
We only want to convert you because Islam to us is not an ethnicity,but Hinduism and Judaism are ethnicity .
Christians are no different. The entire Muslim population of Spain was killed and has no mention in history.
So the movie depicts the genuine sentiments of people of Pakistan.
I don’t want to go into serious debates about what we will do or not do in this movie thread.
I do watch classics from time to time and then that Shaan movie was recommended by YT Algorithm.

I always like movies based on ground realities unlike our dancing and tree hugging bullshit of Mumbai millennials.

In reality majority of us are to poor to waste our lives chasing a girl/girls.
I like low budget “Art Movie” by real artists.
Like these

Hogaya Dimaagh Ka Dahi | Official | Full HD Movie | Fauzia Arshi | Comedy Movie

Last edited:
So the movie depicts the genuine sentiments of people of Pakistan.
I don’t want to go into serious debates about what we will do or not do in this movie thread.
I do watch classics from time to time and then that Shaan movie was recommended by YT Algorithm.

I always like movies based on ground realities unlike our dancing and tree hugging bullshit of Mumbai millennials.

In reality majority of us are to poor to waste our lives chasing a girl/girls.
I like low budget “Art Movie” by real artists.
Like these

Hogaya Dimaagh Ka Dahi | Official | Full HD Movie | Fauzia Arshi | Comedy Movie
Well, not all Pakistanis , but many (The paranoid ones like me) 😆

Well, not all Pakistanis , but many (The paranoid ones like me) 😆
It’s ok. Frankly we stopped caring about how many and reconciled to the reality on ground.
As far as us, We are the survivors of thousand years old civilisation and we are duty bound to preserve our culture and beliefs which btw is non expansionist and non violent. We learn , will improve and prosper

No one cares what happens outside of our borders that’s why we have CAA to give refuge to those persecuted in Dar al Islam and Dar al harb. We don’t have any concept of Ghazwa.

2 Moosalman

Another Shaan Masterpiece featuring Namaste London fame Javed Sheikh , Zeba Bakhtiyar and PTV drama LAAG fame villain Kaslidas which symbolises Hindus in every Pakistani children of 90s.

Movie itself is very similar to the theme of PTV drama LAAG where the hero Shaan liberates Kashmir (And Hindu women ) from Hindu/Sikh clutches.
Famous dialogue-Hay Bhagwaan

You have to watch this movie to see why it still has a cult following
@_Anonymous_
@Lolwa
@nair
@Gautam
@safriz
And all movie lovers png to ico
his is my favourite comedian film