JF-17 Thunder & PAF : Updates & Discussions

Bet you, during actual war PAF won't be able to fly even in Pakistani air space let alone crossing the border, while IAF will be shooting down Pak fighters from within our own borders. Apart from that IAF will be destroying any Pak ground targets with stand off ammunition and missiles again from within our own borders....😊😊

If at all IAF crosses the border entire Pak ground tracking and radars will silenced with electronic warfare as you have already seen during Balakot when PAF was completely blinded and reacted only after IAF left Pak borders.....😀😀
coming inside 2 to 3km run away after dropping bombs is not bravery.you didn't face us. you ran away. feb 27 was air superiority. your poor helicopter was trying to locate the wreckage of su-30 but unfortunately, f-16 did the job. anyway you can say that your sam destroyed your helicopter. it's good for domestic audience hahaha.
PAF F-16AM Block 20 from No.9 "Griffins" squadron equipped with AN/ALQ-211 ECM pod. Something that is possibly an equivalent to our Su-30MKI with SAP-518

View attachment 19395
i still remember ndtv breaking news on feb 27. it said iaf hit f-16 inside rajouri lol. let's say that f-16s intruded deep. indians don't have any answers. they want everyone to believe in their story. This jet is a sign of victory!

• Haha
Reactions: Killbot and Lolwa
coming inside 2 to 3km run away after dropping bombs is not bravery.you didn't face us. you ran away. feb 27 was air superiority. your poor helicopter was trying to locate the wreckage of su-30 but unfortunately, f-16 did the job. anyway you can say that your sam destroyed your helicopter. it's good for domestic audience hahaha.

i still remember ndtv breaking news on feb 27. it said iaf hit f-16 inside rajouri lol. let's say that f-16s intruded deep. indians don't have any answers. they want everyone to believe in their story. This jet is a sign of victory!
Sums up all the Paxtani Bravado...😊😊😜😜

EvXmfOTUUAEgNTz.jpeg

Reactions: Bali78 and Ironhide
Too many Lols and hahaha and happy emojis by our Pakistani friends here and the F16 shoot down thread. Putting up a brave face sirs?

Brave face of paxtan

While we took back Abhi and moved on to test ASAT Mission Shakti as our routine.

Reactions: Ironhide

We went 12 km inside your territory you f16 were 150km from our mirage that's how bad your response was..
Your f16 never crossed Indian airspace there is a reason why abhinandan went inside your airspace to shoot down the f16. Stop embarrassing yourself..

Reactions: Bali78 and Ironhide
we don't even give them importance, i mean these politicians. it's so sad that indian people are now quoting pakistani corrupt politicians who are now in opposition. i can quote lots of congress leaders but it's useless. what we did is complete air superiority. we don't need to quote someone. it's there. it happened and it will be written in history books.

we don't even give them importance, i mean these politicians. it's so sad that indian people are now quoting pakistani corrupt politicians who are now in opposition. i can quote lots of congress leaders but it's useless. what we did is complete air superiority. we don't need to quote someone. it's there. it happened and it will be written in history books.
That's the reason why Pakistan is in a soup, you literally worship Salwar Army. Hence the dictatorship for most of the years after independence.

Ours is a democracy and will remain one. We respect our army and our armed forces respect the democratic rules and regulations of the country. I know politicians are corrupt but a fee judiciary, media and other democratic systems takes care of such corrupt politicians and officials and are made accountable. And once in a while we get a corruption free strong government too like the present government.

But in Pakistan military controls everything without any accountability. No free media, no free judiciary, all are controlled by the Pak Army. They literally eat into the entire budget with no money to spend on social welfare and development projects. That's the worst nightmare for any country..😊

oh yeah your so called air superiority couldnt prevent Indian planes from crossing into your border and bombing balakot.

we don't even give them importance, i mean these politicians.
So convenient ;) Why do you take our politicians and TV channels so seriously

12km? someone should learn the art of making claims from you.
IAF Mirages were deep inside Pakistan for about 10-12 minutes when PAF was sleeping. Which was accepted by ISPR. Why do you think they woke up the next day with all the vigor. Then took off with half the airforce to show they can drop some glide bombs to prove themselves worthy!.
coming inside 2 to 3km run away after dropping bombs is not bravery.you didn't face us.
We don't give an invitation before coming inside your house to kick you.

IAF Mirages were deep inside Pakistan for about 10-12 minutes when PAF was sleeping. Which was accepted by ISPR. Why do you think they woke up the next day with all the vigor. Then took off with half the airforce to show they can drop some glide bombs to prove themselves worthy!.

PAF wasn't sleeping. They did send two CAPs of 2-4 F-16s for our su-30MKIs that diverted them towards Bhawalpur. Mirage 2000s sneaked up north and released spice 2000 payloads. PAF nearest f-16 was 150 km away.

To be fair, they were surprised too. No country would have been ready for such attack after almost 50 years of relative peace to expect such huge package bombing in proper mainland.

His words alone don't matter. What matters is paxtan doing blackouts in many cities and cantt areas, returned abhinandan in record time and closed airspace for 5 months, hardly a hallmark of air superiority. These actions vindicate minister statement.

what we did is complete air superiority.
Really??
For how many minutes?🤔
War if it had happened would not have been finished in minutes. As I said after a few hiccups IAF started whooping PAF a-ss. Had the Modi government given go ahead for a full fledged war not only PAF but also Pakistan navy would have been completely eliminated. Pakistani Air force would not have been able to fly anything even in Pakistani Air space and Pakistani navy under water blocking Karachi port....😊😊

Wanna bet and try ?😉
I am damn confident Pak Salwar Army won't adhere to your advice...😀😀

Well the aircraft has already seen two exports. Myanmar and Nigeria.
Brahmos or Tejas have yet to see any.
But I Don't want to pisss on your party.
So carry on the "bhangra".
and what exactly is your contribution to the JF? The whole aircraft has been designed and developed by China. Y'all claim it's been designed per inputs from PAF but I'm sure the only input must've been to keep the cost low. China ships the entire airframe with pretty much everything in it while all PAC does is apply some Chinese green paint with a made-in-China paint brush. Our HAL does a lot more work in regards to the Su-30MKI license production with several components sourced locally

and what exactly is your contribution to the JF? The whole aircraft has been designed and developed by China. Y'all claim it's been designed per inputs from PAF but I'm sure the only input must've been to keep the cost low. China ships the entire airframe with pretty much everything in it while all PAC does is apply some Chinese green paint with a made-in-China paint brush. Our HAL does a lot more work in regards to the Su-30MKI license production with several components sourced locally
I am not gona spoil your day by saying that Pakistan manufactures 58% of the airframe. Other components of JF-17 such as the entire wiring and pipe work are also made in Pakistan.
So you are free to believe what you want.
Bottom line is that JF-17 is in active service since 2009.

Tejas remains a pipe dream.

Celebration lol, posters in here just posted the news but there isn't a single post going gaga about it...and just cuz a website is unknown to you or isn't pakistani doesn't mean it's one of those disinfo thingy card you can always play

Straits Times - reports primarily on East & SE Asian News
Philippines signs agreement with India for world's fastest supersonic missiles

The Star - Malaysian outlet primarily focused on Malaysia and SE Asian countries
Philippines signs pact with India for world's fastest supersonic missiles

Janes - I don't think this needs an explanation
Philippines, India line up BrahMos deal

Do you really wanna know what celebration and circle jerk is!!...go to the project azm thread on the green forum where people have premature ejaculations and cured erectly disfunctions just by the word "Azm" which doesn't have anything on paper yet.
That’s why I call it as Projket Kabz. It’s a perineal process that never moves😀
@Jagga badmash

• Haha
Reactions: Ironhide and zapper
I am not gona spoil your day by saying that Pakistan manufactures 58% of the airframe. Other components of JF-17 such as the entire wiring and pipe work are also made in Pakistan.
So you are free to believe what you want.
Bottom line is that JF-17 is in active service since 2009.

Tejas remains a pipe dream.

TBH I’ve seen pictures of JF17/FC1 being shipped out of China in PAF cargo plane in CBUs/SKDs

Today in Sri Lanka