JF-17 Thunder & PAF : Updates & Discussions

You can blow hot air all day but we both know pakistan doesn't have the expertise nor the facilities to manufacture aeronautical components. There is no way your lot could even remotely think of getting into avionics and other such critical sub-systems. If the most crucial components like engine, air frame, avionics, radar, electrical sub-systems and most missiles are all Russian or Chinese...what exactly is contributing to the 52% per your claim. Or are you saying 52% of the nuts & bolts used in the aircraft are from PAC!!
Like I said, you can believe or make yourself believe what you want.
You can also believe all of Pakistan still lives in caves.
Won't change the reality.
That's how your nationalism is built , around demeaning Pakistan.
I would not burst your little bubble.

Reactions: Arsalan123
Pakistan manufactures 58% of the airframe

Close Up Wow GIF by Coach

Dude, painting is not manufacturing.
Bottom line is that JF-17 is in active service since 2009.
Yeah MKI is in service since 2004. Thats a 34-ton fighter of which HAL produces the majority from raw material which includes the engine.

LCA is out of your league. Build a two-stroke engine first yourself.

I
Close Up Wow GIF by Coach

Dude, painting is not manufacturing.

Yeah MKI is in service since 2004. Thats a 34-ton fighter of which HAL produces the majority from raw material which includes the engine.

LCA is out of your league. Build a two-stroke engine first yourself.
I read such comments from Indians and laugh.
It's such a good source of entertainment.

It’s a mature type of Defence Mechanism.
Well yeah, I don't mind.

On the actual thing being discussed here, the Chinese enterprise involved in JF-17 project the CAC AVIC , is a business entity and exists to make money.
Back in Musharraf era when JF-17 project really materialised, they were still in their infancy , but still unwilling to give any manufacturing rights to Pakistan.
PAC had to fight its case for the 58% fuselage manufacturing rights it has today.
The Firmware was also totally Pakistan made. Hence the Pakistani "right of integration " for any new weapon system and avionics. Which we can do without any Chinese intervention.
Radio and communication suit is made by NRTC in Pakistan. Likewise the Link 17 for networking the aircraft with Karakoram eagle AWACS and ground network of radars.
Lockon made by one JF-17 can be passed on to another via Link-17.

In any case the Doctrine behind JF-17 was never about indigenous, it was about availability.
For us , indigenous is not important, available is.
That's why tge entire design is based on "Swap" . If one component is not available, it can be swapped with another from elsewhere.

Now back the Indian narrative of "Pakistan can't make a toothpick ".

Well yeah, I don't mind.

On the actual thing being discussed here, the Chinese enterprise involved in JF-17 project the CAC AVIC , is a business entity and exists to make money.
Back in Musharraf era when JF-17 project really materialised, they were still in their infancy , but still unwilling to give any manufacturing rights to Pakistan.
PAC had to fight its case for the 58% fuselage manufacturing rights it has today.
The Firmware was also totally Pakistan made. Hence the Pakistani "right of integration " for any new weapon system and avionics. Which we can do without any Chinese intervention.
Radio and communication suit is made by NRTC in Pakistan. Likewise the Link 17 for networking the aircraft with Karakoram eagle AWACS and ground network of radars.
Lockon made by one JF-17 can be passed on to another via Link-17.

In any case the Doctrine behind JF-17 was never about indigenous, it was about availability.
For us , indigenous is not important, available is.
That's why tge entire design is based on "Swap" . If one component is not available, it can be swapped with another from elsewhere.

Now back the Indian narrative of "Pakistan can't make a toothpick ".

1614819351765.png

That's the reason why Pakistan is in a soup, you literally worship Salwar Army. Hence the dictatorship for most of the years after independence.

Ours is a democracy and will remain one. We respect our army and our armed forces respect the democratic rules and regulations of the country. I know politicians are corrupt but a fee judiciary, media and other democratic systems takes care of such corrupt politicians and officials and are made accountable. And once in a while we get a corruption free strong government too like the present government.

But in Pakistan military controls everything without any accountability. No free media, no free judiciary, all are controlled by the Pak Army. They literally eat into the entire budget with no money to spend on social welfare and development projects. That's the worst nightmare for any country..😊
it's a wrong perception. thank you for accepting that your leaders are also corrupt. i can see your hate against pak army but i can't help you because you guys really hates us and we really hate you. we will continue to behave like enemies. it's better for you to talk. no talk means more problems for india and your country knows it. we can't allow anyone to make unilateral decisions. if a land belongs to you, it belongs to us equally. no compromise.
oh yeah your so called air superiority couldnt prevent Indian planes from crossing into your border and bombing balakot.
2km inside and ran away like cowards. on feb 27, complete air superiority. next time, no mercy. we bombed you too. ask your army. they will assist you.

So convenient ;) Why do you take our politicians and TV channels so seriously

IAF Mirages were deep inside Pakistan for about 10-12 minutes when PAF was sleeping. Which was accepted by ISPR. Why do you think they woke up the next day with all the vigor. Then took off with half the airforce to show they can drop some glide bombs to prove themselves worthy!.

We don't give an invitation before coming inside your house to kick you.
what lies! mirages deep inside pakistan is only in your dreams. i know the range of spice bombs. fool someone else. oh come on, you guys were crying for revenge when we bombed you back. i can't forget all the comments after bombing. it was hilarious. india always try to hide and sometime, they cool down and make fake claims. someone on this forum also said that we didn't violated your border. iaf accepted it openly and still people lie. i can't help you. i am sorry.
Really??
For how many minutes?🤔
War if it had happened would not have been finished in minutes. As I said after a few hiccups IAF started whooping PAF a-ss. Had the Modi government given go ahead for a full fledged war not only PAF but also Pakistan navy would have been completely eliminated. Pakistani Air force would not have been able to fly anything even in Pakistani Air space and Pakistani navy under water blocking Karachi port....😊😊

Wanna bet and try ?😉
I am damn confident Pak Salwar Army won't adhere to your advice...😀😀
you live in extra dimension. reality is different. you are alien haha.

2km inside and ran away like cowards. on feb 27, complete air superiority. next time, no mercy. we bombed you too. ask your army. they will assist you.
Balakot is atleast around 10km from PoK and 80km from LoC...nevertheless, glad you accepted PoK not being yours
what lies! mirages deep inside pakistan is only in your dreams. i know the range of spice bombs. fool someone else. oh come on, you guys were crying for revenge when we bombed you back. i can't forget all the comments after bombing. it was hilarious. india always try to hide and sometime, they cool down and make fake claims. someone on this forum also said that we didn't violated your border. iaf accepted it openly and still people lie. i can't help you. i am sorry.
So where's that second pilot your ISPR was claiming about initially!!...If he was ours and supposedly dead, y'all would've given him back showing the world of your professionalism and also win another trophy for taking down 2 birds right!!

🤣 , well then you accept POK is Indian territory. We all know who was sweating & shaking in their boots , go ask your parliament members. Once India gave the warning pakistan returned our pilot immediately , fastest courier service run by paksitan military.

here enjoy ,...... see , rewind , repeat.

what lies! mirages deep inside pakistan is only in your dreams. i know the range of spice bombs. fool someone else.
Which is something accepted by PAF. Spice is a glide bomb, to reach balakot from our side it needs altitude. Which will alert your sleeping radar operator. Thus they used mountain ranges and low altitudes to reach the desired altitude inside PoK (Which is way lower).

I mean common sense, if its just some bombs dropped on a hill, ISPR can simply deny anything happened. Why do you think they were the first to say anything about the incident?

h come on, you guys were crying for revenge when we bombed you back. i can't forget all the comments after bombing. it was hilarious. india always try to hide and sometime, they cool down and make fake claims.
Oh, you think forum members represent indian state. Are you some teenager kiddo?. Grow up, noise doesn't matter in a democratic state. Actions do, We threatened serious consequences, and your army chief was sweating and shaking in fear. Thus returned our boy.

someone on this forum also said that we didn't violated your border. iaf accepted it openly and still people lie. i can't help you. i am sorry.
Show me where they accepted anything such.
2km inside and ran away like cowards.
Some cowards don't even cross LoC!

Wait, now you are saying we crossed? Get your story straight. Learn something from Doosra banda.

In the Air Defence role, it indigenous Link-17 data link is not only unreliable; it does not have sufficient data transfer rate and can never be integrated with the F-16 fighter's Link-16 to give the aircraft true interoperability capability. The 'Thunder' does not have even an effective BVR or Airborne Interception radar

its unremarkable low endurance, poor accuracy and low weapon carrying capability were amply demonstrated on 27 February 2019, with all its Range Extension Kit (REK) bombs failing to hit the target in the face of effective jamming and attacks by Indian fighters, it said.

While KLJ-7 radar shows degraded behaviour and also faces several operational and maintenance problems, the WMMC has limited capacity and has shown a high rate of failure of a number of its modules, including the Main Computer module.

Malfunction of the WMMC has caused Launch Zones of Beyond Visual Range air-to-air missiles to shrink during combat exercises. Due to its unreliability, PAC is now attempting to indigenise the WMMCs. The weapon load that the aircraft can carry is also not remarkable. Its integral 23 mm Gun initially experienced gun stoppages in the air and now has problems with the 23 mm round bursting. Other than the Chinese SD-10 BVR, REK and C-802AK ant-ship missile, the aircraft carries the normal weapon load of a MiG-21

The key reason cited for JF-17's poor performance is that the aircraft has a single Russian RD-93 engine, which is known for its poor serviceability.

Nose Landing Gear shimmies while taxing and a number of aircraft experience nose wheel vibrations". Besides, the ventral trails have been found cracked indicating poor metallurgy or design

In the Air Defence role, it indigenous Link-17 data link is not only unreliable; it does not have sufficient data transfer rate and can never be integrated with the F-16 fighter's Link-16 to give the aircraft true interoperability capability. The 'Thunder' does not have even an effective BVR or Airborne Interception radar

its unremarkable low endurance, poor accuracy and low weapon carrying capability were amply demonstrated on 27 February 2019, with all its Range Extension Kit (REK) bombs failing to hit the target in the face of effective jamming and attacks by Indian fighters, it said.

While KLJ-7 radar shows degraded behaviour and also faces several operational and maintenance problems, the WMMC has limited capacity and has shown a high rate of failure of a number of its modules, including the Main Computer module.

Malfunction of the WMMC has caused Launch Zones of Beyond Visual Range air-to-air missiles to shrink during combat exercises. Due to its unreliability, PAC is now attempting to indigenise the WMMCs. The weapon load that the aircraft can carry is also not remarkable. Its integral 23 mm Gun initially experienced gun stoppages in the air and now has problems with the 23 mm round bursting. Other than the Chinese SD-10 BVR, REK and C-802AK ant-ship missile, the aircraft carries the normal weapon load of a MiG-21

The key reason cited for JF-17's poor performance is that the aircraft has a single Russian RD-93 engine, which is known for its poor serviceability.

Nose Landing Gear shimmies while taxing and a number of aircraft experience nose wheel vibrations". Besides, the ventral trails have been found cracked indicating poor metallurgy or design

That 30% depreciation in currency has murdered their revenue budget.

Why is Pakistan's JF-17 fighter a failure​

The aircraft is far from its conceived capabilities as it is a low cost fighter developed with low quality Chinese avionics and weapons

In 1999, Pakistan and China signed an agreement to jointly develop and produce the JF-17 "Thunder" and equally share the development cost. The JF-17 was planned to be a low cost, light-weight, all-weather multi-role fighter with a Chinese airframe, equipped with Western avionics and powered by the Russian Klimov RD 93 aeroengine. Pakistan envisaged a fighter aircraft comparable to the Su-30MKI, Mig-29 and Mirage-2000. China even stated that it would induct the aircraft due to its superior capabilities. However, the aircraft is far from its conceived capabilities as it is a low cost fighter developed with low quality Chinese avionics and weapons. PAF has found that the Operations and Maintenance cost of JF-17 aircraft is very high as compared to modern weapon systems and needs to be reduced to make operations more cost effective. China, Pakistan's all weather friend, having spent a significant amount of money on developing the fighter, most probably forced Pakistan to accept Chinese avionics to offset some of its development costs.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra is supposed to have a 58% share in production, but this is far from reality. Kamra procures raw material and production kits of important systems from China and assembles the JF-17 at Aircraft Manufacturing Factory, Kamra. PAC only manufactures some sub-assemblies like the wings, front fuselage and tail with material once again imported from China. While most of the systems are Chinese, South African and European, the ejection seat is from Martin Baker (UK). Therefore, it is fit to call PAC Kamra, a subassembly line which integrates all these components onto a full metal semi-monocoque airframe, which too mostly is manufactured in CAIC, China.
Since its operational induction in 2009, PAF has inducted more than 115 aircraft. The much awaited dual seat trainer aircraft has also been manufactured and recently inducted ceremoniously in December 2020. The induction ceremony was a mere formality as most of the trainer aircraft are unserviceable. There are five operational JF-17 squadrons and a Flight at Combat Commanders' School, which PAF overstates as the sixth squadron. Possibly a seventh training squadron would have been formed with the induction of the trainer version. The aircraft is available in two Blocks or variants. A third Block, which is supposed to be more advanced with better avionics and AESA radar, is still under development.
A modern fighter requires having reliable systems on board with minimal maintenance problems. The aircraft's capability is judged by the avionics, weapons and engine equipping it and the JF-17 fails to hit the mark in most areas. This was amply displayed on 27 Feb 19, during its poor performance against Indian Air Force Mirage-2000 and SU-30s, during an attempted retaliation to IAF targeting a Pakistani terrorist establishment. In the Air Defence role, it indigenous Link-17 data link is not only unreliable; it does not have sufficient data transfer rate and can never be integrated with the F-16 fighter's Link-16 to give the aircraft true interoperability capability. The "Thunder" does not have even an effective BVR or Airborne Interception radar. While touted to be the next best PAF fighter after the F-16, its unremarkable low endurance, poor accuracy and low weapon carrying capability were amply demonstrated on 27 February 2019, with all its Range Extension Kit (REK) bombs failing to hit the target in the face of effective jamming and attacks by Indian fighters. This has been publicly accepted by its politicians recently and PAF's lame excuse of the REK bombs being a token response without intent of causing casualties is hard to believe.
The heart of the JF-17 avionics is the KLJ-7 Al radar and Weapon Mission Management Computer (WMMC). Both systems are fraught with problems. KLJ-7 radar has multiple modes, but exhibits degraded behaviour and experiences several operational and maintenance problems since the beginning of the JF-17 project. Despite Nanjing Research Institute of Electronics Technology forwarding recommendations for its improvement, the radar continues to experience high failure rates. The WMMC has limited capacity and a high failure rate of a number of its modules, including the Main Computer module. Malfunction of the WMMC has caused Launch Zones of Beyond Visual Range air-to-air missiles to shrink during combat exercises. Due to its unreliability, PAC is now attempting to indigenise the WMMCs. The weapon load that the aircraft can carry is also not remarkable. Its integral 23 mm Gun initially experienced gun stoppages in the air and now has problems with the 23 mm round bursting. Other than the Chinese SD-10 BVR, REK and C-802AK ant-ship missile, the aircraft carries the normal weapon load of a MiG-21. Efforts to integrate the aircraft with other Chinese weapons are in progress, but with limited success.
One of the main reasons for JF-17's dismal performance is because the aircraft has a single Russian RD-93 engine and it is renowned for its repeated failures and poor reliability since inception. A large number of engines experience cracks on Engine Guide Vanes, Exhaust Nozzle and Flame Stabaliser. The poor serviceability state of the RD-93 engines is a weak area and PAF has repeatedly expressed serious concerns to China on the quality of maintenance and high repair cost of the engines. Of late, China is also facing problems of procuring spares for the engine from Russia due to embargoes placed on financial transactions. The engine cannot be directly sourced by Pakistan from the OEM or further exported by it. China on its part plans to replace the engine with a Chinese WS-13 under development. Therefore future Chinese support for the RD-93 may not be readily available as China would want operators to replace the RD-93 with WS-13. The high rate of unserviceability, recurring snags on the engine and poor spares supply, makes JF-17 aircraft costly and a less reliable platform. It also reduces the availability of combat aircraft.
There are a number of other nagging problems on the JF-17 which have not been resolved. The Nose Landing Gear shimmies while taxing and a number of aircraft experience nose wheel vibrations. Ventral tails have been found to be cracked, indicating poor metallurgy or design. Even the four aircraft gifted to Myanmar by China have developed cracks in the Ventral Tail. Though Nigeria is procuring three aircraft, Sri Lanka was wise enough, shelving its plan of doing so. Nigeria's experience with the Super Mushshak trainer aircraft that it bought from Pakistan was also not pleasant with the aircraft plagued with numerous maintenance problems and extremely high maintenance costs charged by the Pakistanis.
PAF torn toms the aircraft at important air shows. However, its air display during the 2019 Paris Air Show was lacklustre, especially in the low speed run. So uninspiring is its performance, China which led its development isn't even inducting a single unit of the type, preferring the more capable J-10 fighter, now being eyed by Pakistan. Though its cheap at its purported price in 2018 at $25 million per fighter, with the Pak Rupee depreciating almost 30% over the past year, it would eventually cost much higher.
Moreover, with Government of Pakistan's inability to shore up its financial situation, any new customer of the JF-17 would find it extremely difficult to get material and spares support which Pakistan needs to procure from China. Pakistan's financial problems have led to it default on its payments to China for the JF-17 project with a large outstanding amount of over a few hundred million dollars. Even if China is able to supply these spares, it will do so at exorbitant prices which escalate every year, as it does with Pakistan. Pakistan has expended more than USD $3 billion on acquiring these 3.5 generation fighters. Whether this expenditure was truly worthwhile, is a question Pakistani tax payers must ask.
Ooops reality is out and it bites...🤗
New name FC-17 Flying Coffin 17..🙃🙃

@safriz @Arsalan123 @_Anonymous_

The aircraft is far from its conceived capabilities as it is a low cost fighter developed with low quality Chinese avionics and weapons

In 1999, Pakistan and China signed an agreement to jointly develop and produce the JF-17 "Thunder" and equally share the development cost. The JF-17 was planned to be a low cost, light-weight, all-weather multi-role fighter with a Chinese airframe, equipped with Western avionics and powered by the Russian Klimov RD 93 aeroengine. Pakistan envisaged a fighter aircraft comparable to the Su-30MKI, Mig-29 and Mirage-2000. China even stated that it would induct the aircraft due to its superior capabilities. However, the aircraft is far from its conceived capabilities as it is a low cost fighter developed with low quality Chinese avionics and weapons. PAF has found that the Operations and Maintenance cost of JF-17 aircraft is very high as compared to modern weapon systems and needs to be reduced to make operations more cost effective. China, Pakistan's all weather friend, having spent a significant amount of money on developing the fighter, most probably forced Pakistan to accept Chinese avionics to offset some of its development costs.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC), Kamra is supposed to have a 58% share in production, but this is far from reality. Kamra procures raw material and production kits of important systems from China and assembles the JF-17 at Aircraft Manufacturing Factory, Kamra. PAC only manufactures some sub-assemblies like the wings, front fuselage and tail with material once again imported from China. While most of the systems are Chinese, South African and European, the ejection seat is from Martin Baker (UK). Therefore, it is fit to call PAC Kamra, a subassembly line which integrates all these components onto a full metal semi-monocoque airframe, which too mostly is manufactured in CAIC, China.
Since its operational induction in 2009, PAF has inducted more than 115 aircraft. The much awaited dual seat trainer aircraft has also been manufactured and recently inducted ceremoniously in December 2020. The induction ceremony was a mere formality as most of the trainer aircraft are unserviceable. There are five operational JF-17 squadrons and a Flight at Combat Commanders' School, which PAF overstates as the sixth squadron. Possibly a seventh training squadron would have been formed with the induction of the trainer version. The aircraft is available in two Blocks or variants. A third Block, which is supposed to be more advanced with better avionics and AESA radar, is still under development.
A modern fighter requires having reliable systems on board with minimal maintenance problems. The aircraft's capability is judged by the avionics, weapons and engine equipping it and the JF-17 fails to hit the mark in most areas. This was amply displayed on 27 Feb 19, during its poor performance against Indian Air Force Mirage-2000 and SU-30s, during an attempted retaliation to IAF targeting a Pakistani terrorist establishment. In the Air Defence role, it indigenous Link-17 data link is not only unreliable; it does not have sufficient data transfer rate and can never be integrated with the F-16 fighter's Link-16 to give the aircraft true interoperability capability. The "Thunder" does not have even an effective BVR or Airborne Interception radar. While touted to be the next best PAF fighter after the F-16, its unremarkable low endurance, poor accuracy and low weapon carrying capability were amply demonstrated on 27 February 2019, with all its Range Extension Kit (REK) bombs failing to hit the target in the face of effective jamming and attacks by Indian fighters. This has been publicly accepted by its politicians recently and PAF's lame excuse of the REK bombs being a token response without intent of causing casualties is hard to believe.
The heart of the JF-17 avionics is the KLJ-7 Al radar and Weapon Mission Management Computer (WMMC). Both systems are fraught with problems. KLJ-7 radar has multiple modes, but exhibits degraded behaviour and experiences several operational and maintenance problems since the beginning of the JF-17 project. Despite Nanjing Research Institute of Electronics Technology forwarding recommendations for its improvement, the radar continues to experience high failure rates. The WMMC has limited capacity and a high failure rate of a number of its modules, including the Main Computer module. Malfunction of the WMMC has caused Launch Zones of Beyond Visual Range air-to-air missiles to shrink during combat exercises. Due to its unreliability, PAC is now attempting to indigenise the WMMCs. The weapon load that the aircraft can carry is also not remarkable. Its integral 23 mm Gun initially experienced gun stoppages in the air and now has problems with the 23 mm round bursting. Other than the Chinese SD-10 BVR, REK and C-802AK ant-ship missile, the aircraft carries the normal weapon load of a MiG-21. Efforts to integrate the aircraft with other Chinese weapons are in progress, but with limited success.
One of the main reasons for JF-17's dismal performance is because the aircraft has a single Russian RD-93 engine and it is renowned for its repeated failures and poor reliability since inception. A large number of engines experience cracks on Engine Guide Vanes, Exhaust Nozzle and Flame Stabaliser. The poor serviceability state of the RD-93 engines is a weak area and PAF has repeatedly expressed serious concerns to China on the quality of maintenance and high repair cost of the engines. Of late, China is also facing problems of procuring spares for the engine from Russia due to embargoes placed on financial transactions. The engine cannot be directly sourced by Pakistan from the OEM or further exported by it. China on its part plans to replace the engine with a Chinese WS-13 under development. Therefore future Chinese support for the RD-93 may not be readily available as China would want operators to replace the RD-93 with WS-13. The high rate of unserviceability, recurring snags on the engine and poor spares supply, makes JF-17 aircraft costly and a less reliable platform. It also reduces the availability of combat aircraft.
There are a number of other nagging problems on the JF-17 which have not been resolved. The Nose Landing Gear shimmies while taxing and a number of aircraft experience nose wheel vibrations. Ventral tails have been found to be cracked, indicating poor metallurgy or design. Even the four aircraft gifted to Myanmar by China have developed cracks in the Ventral Tail. Though Nigeria is procuring three aircraft, Sri Lanka was wise enough, shelving its plan of doing so. Nigeria's experience with the Super Mushshak trainer aircraft that it bought from Pakistan was also not pleasant with the aircraft plagued with numerous maintenance problems and extremely high maintenance costs charged by the Pakistanis.
PAF torn toms the aircraft at important air shows. However, its air display during the 2019 Paris Air Show was lacklustre, especially in the low speed run. So uninspiring is its performance, China which led its development isn't even inducting a single unit of the type, preferring the more capable J-10 fighter, now being eyed by Pakistan. Though its cheap at its purported price in 2018 at $25 million per fighter, with the Pak Rupee depreciating almost 30% over the past year, it would eventually cost much higher.
Moreover, with Government of Pakistan's inability to shore up its financial situation, any new customer of the JF-17 would find it extremely difficult to get material and spares support which Pakistan needs to procure from China. Pakistan's financial problems have led to it default on its payments to China for the JF-17 project with a large outstanding amount of over a few hundred million dollars. Even if China is able to supply these spares, it will do so at exorbitant prices which escalate every year, as it does with Pakistan. Pakistan has expended more than USD $3 billion on acquiring these 3.5 generation fighters. Whether this expenditure was truly worthwhile, is a question Pakistani tax payers must ask.

Balakot is atleast around 10km from PoK and 80km from LoC...nevertheless, glad you accepted PoK not being yours

So where's that second pilot your ISPR was claiming about initially!!...If he was ours and supposedly dead, y'all would've given him back showing the world of your professionalism and also win another trophy for taking down 2 birds right!!
Forget the second pilot. We has Abhinandan, who got bich slapped by villagers.
Your "veer jawan " chaddi is still on display at PAF museum.
We also have an entire IAF MIG-21 wreckage with holes made by our missile, on display.
What evidence you got for claims of shooting down our F-16?
A crayon drawing? 😅😅😅

Yeah...
Source...some phoney Greek website. 😅 .
I been to Greece many times and they even call their parents "Malaaka", and they truly are.
Google the meaning yourself 🤣

Forget the second pilot. We has Abhinandan, who got bich slapped by villagers.
Your "veer jawan " chaddi is still on display at PAF museum.
We also have an entire IAF MIG-21 wreckage with holes made by our missile, on display.
What evidence you got for claims of shooting down our F-16?
A crayon drawing? 😅😅😅
How is this a bad thing? One of your Air Chief Marshal Parvaiz Qureshi was a PoW. He was in India for one and a half years. You couldn't keep Abhi for one and a half days. (Heard something about some sweating issue!)

How can we forget second pilot when your selected PM reminded us.

Yeah...
Source...some phoney Greek website. 😅 .
I been to Greece many times and they even call their parents "Malaaka", and they truly are.
Google the meaning yourself 🤣
Again, what is the point of attacking the source? Where they giving any classified information to question legitimacy?

Takedown with counterarguments, not with emojis.

Your 58% airframe made in PAC looks weak now. Did you guys make your own definition of "make" like that of "cousin"?

Last edited by a moderator:

when enemy is making a mistake keep quiet, let them continue doing it. Why do we want to point out their mistakes/vulnerability for few brownie points. In fact instead of pointing out vulnerability we should praise them and make them complacent. That is the mark of smart ppl, be mature & smart not stupid.

Reactions: AbRaj