News Islamic terrorism in France, inspired by Turkish media?

Saaho

Dec 27, 2019
Earth
I was looking to see the opinion of French folks on these recent flurry of Islamic terror attacks on their soil. Here is a forum thread that I came across :

The harware.fr is predominantly a computer hardware enthusiasts forum but if you know where to look, you can find all sorts of discussions on this forum. (source : Where do french people hang out on internet?)

Embedded in this forum was this article : Prof décapité à Conflans : le terroriste avait déjà été signalé sur Twitter

A translation of part of this article reads as following :

Professor beheaded in Conflans: the terrorist had already been reported on Twitter​

This same account was also spotted at the end of August following the distribution of a photomontage showing a beheading, details Médiapart . The snapshot, from the Turkish TV series' Diriliş: Ertuğrul ', showed a man - the latter has yet to be identified - about to be beheaded by the series' central character, Ertugrul Gazi, the Turkish leader who founded the Ottoman Empire. According to our information, a Pharos procedure, the French platform for reporting illegal content and behavior online, was also launched against the account on July 30.

This growing craze with Turkish empire, "Gazi, invaders" etc is turning the heads of these muslim idiots to terrorism, coupled with Koran it makes them a complete moron. India will do good to keep a track of those muslims who are too obsessed Turkish glorification of Islamic conquest.

Reactions: AbRaj
@Picdelamirand-oil @Bon Plan Plan How reliable are the sources that I found? They had a slight tabloid kind of feel at least. That said, I don't know much about french media, and much less french social media. I was mainly interested in finding what is the public opinion of French people after these attacks.

Language barrier apart, do you folks know some places like French equivalent of reddit or twitter where one can read about general opinion of public and their demands after so many such incidences? It will be even better if those places/ forums allow discussion or questions in english. My French (even though I have spent some small time in Quebec) is virtually non existent.

Reactions: JustCurious