Indian Army ordered Kalyani M4 & Mahindra LSV Vehicles

The Paramount group Mbombe

The Mbombe family enables Paramount Group to provide customers with a comprehensive family of 4 x 4, 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 IFVs, which share over 70% of common components to reduce through life costs and ensures efficient training and logistics. This also presents a unique opportunity for the global market, affording a prospective end-user of all three vehicles significant savings in the areas of maintenance and logistical support.

This would mean there are chances for the rest also exists.

1614168180938.png

Mbombe Family of IFVs

media-main[1].jpg

the M4

Last edited:
Yeah we know the 2 billion of you hate us, and we are happy with that.
Try to write something different. It gets monotonous and boring.
As if all pakistanis are trying to fall in love with we indians.
And FYI, i have recognised your ability to field weapons before giving any order ( Truth hurts, so i unilaterally withdrawing the word begging )

And congratulations for fielding j10,su35,T90 with Pakistan military before placing any order.

Serio
As if all pakistanis are trying to fall in love with we indians.
And FYI, i have recognised your ability to field weapons before giving any order ( Truth hurts, so i unilaterally withdrawing the word begging )

And congratulations for fielding j10,su35,T90 with Pakistan military before placing any order.
Seriously boy what are you blabbering about?
Indian ministers have issued statements about S-400 and how it will banish Pakistan air force from Pakistan, years before purchasing S-400.
Can you quote any such statements from Pakistan regarding J-10?

Serio

Seriously boy what are you blabbering about?
Indian ministers have issued statements about S-400 and how it will banish Pakistan air force from Pakistan, years before purchasing S-400.
Can you quote any such statements from Pakistan regarding J-10?
We will have s400, its just a matter of months. We have order it, and we are going to deploy it. In indian & rest of the world are working like that. They will think about ordering a military gear, followed by placing the order and deployment. Only you will see this as an unusual practice.

Reactions: Killbot
We will have s400, its just a matter of months. We have order it, and we are going to deploy it. In indian & rest of the world are working like that. They will think about ordering a military gear, followed by placing the order and deployment. Only you will see this as an unusual practice.
Wait, what?
Again, no idea what you are on about.
Just to clarify, my original comment was about red tape ism, vested interests of certain parties involved, which are in conflict with national interests, and cause delays in such procurements.
Happens on both sides of the border.
More sp in India.
I vet you a fiver, Nirbhay won't be deployed until Brahmos corporation sells nearly 2000 Missiles to the Indian armed forces, because of financial interests of Certain rich and powerful businesses men of India.

I vet you a fiver, Nirbhay won't be deployed until Brahmos corporation sells nearly 2000 Missiles to the Indian armed forces, because of financial interests of Certain rich and powerful businesses men of India.
Errr... both serve two different needs. Nirbhay is in direct competition with likes of Klub missile. Actually, FYI, Brahmos missile is produced by a DPSU, so rich and powerful will try their best to derail it and sell something more expensive and much less effective.

Errr... both serve two different needs. Nirbhay is in direct competition with likes of Klub missile. Actually, FYI, Brahmos missile is produced by a DPSU, so rich and powerful will try their best to derail it and sell something more expensive and much less effective.
So .....At 3 million a piece Brahmos is cheap?

So .....At 3 million a piece Brahmos is cheap?
Meet AGM-158C AGM-158C LRASM. Range about 500 KM ( same as Brahmos ). It costs 3 million dollars to US military. To our military it will cost much more than that. And not a single penny of that will flow into Indian defence companies.

We will take Brahmos for our anti ship role and anti high value land targets, thank you! We control most of the aspects of Brahmos. Airframe, seeker, engine etc. We were able to convert it into air launched missile without paying through the nose to Russia.

Good luck trying to do that with American missile.

Wait, what?
Again, no idea what you are on about.
Just to clarify, my original comment was about red tape ism, vested interests of certain parties involved, which are in conflict with national interests, and cause delays in such procurements.
Happens on both sides of the border.
More sp in India.
Brahmos Aerospace is a indo-russia public company. There is no powerful businessman here.

Unlike in Pakistan, where every corporation is owned by the biggest business called Pakistan Army.