Line of Actual Control (LAC) : India & Tibet Border Updates

Yep, no plans of going back anytime soon.

It Does Not matter to us Now

China's Strategy is All about a Surprise Attack and declaring a Quick and Easy victory

They dont want Dead Bodies

That is what Galwan was all about
But it backfired badly

But now that we are also Well Dug in
And Have Fortified our positions , they
Will keep this facade of being the Superior Force by staying put in this Sector

If they really wanted a War , NOW was the Best time with the Second wave hitting India

But as they say in Indian street language

" G**nd me Dum Nahi hai 🤣

They are creating a pool of soldiers who are experienced in this area and can be used at the time of war to reinforce the formations. PLA is preparing for a limited war.

In Recent Days PM had a One to One Meeting with CDS and ALL three Service chiefs

Officially it was For " Covid Relief "

For that you dont need to meet the Chiefs because it is a Logistics Management thing and creating additional medical infrastructure

I guess PM was being briefed about A possible Surprise Attack By China During The Present Situation and our preparation to handle the same

In Recent Days PM had a One to One Meeting with CDS and ALL three Service chiefs

Officially it was For " Covid Relief "

For that you dont need to meet the Chiefs because it is a Logistics Management thing and creating additional medical infrastructure

I guess PM was being briefed about A possible Surprise Attack By China During The Present Situation and our preparation to handle the same
such briefings are done HQ of the armed forces and done by DGMO and equivalent level officers. Three Chiefs dont do such briefings.

Expect chinese to be back once the snow melts. This time they are better prepared........ It will be interesting to see how are prepared to counter....... They know we are in trouble because of their biological wepon.

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Expect chinese to be back once the snow melts. This time they are better prepared........ It will be interesting to see how are prepared to counter....... They know we are in trouble because of their biological wepon.
Snow has already melt.

They are creating a pool of soldiers who are experienced in this area and can be used at the time of war to reinforce the formations. PLA is preparing for a limited war.

If that's the case they may not do anything this year as well. After all, all their terrain-experienced troops have withdrawn and the new troops need experience now. So they are likely preparing the numbers needed for a limited war.

They will probably stay quiet this year, make those new soldiers sit through winter, and then you have 2 large formations that you can rotate whenever you want to.

Although I don't think they will do anything this year, I doubt we will have any problems with a limited war even though we are facing the CCP virus. Even if they do try something, it's only going to be after August, by which time a large section of our population will be vaccinated. But there's a good chance a new virus strain may show up that none of our vaccines will work against.

I am more interested in knowing how the international community will react.

Yep, no plans of going back anytime soon.
All mistakes, China has four divisions in Xinjiang, and their weapons are relatively poor, which is a security mission. If there is a war against India, then at least three army groups must be mobilized to the border.

All mistakes, China has four divisions in Xinjiang, and their weapons are relatively poor, which is a security mission. If there is a war against India, then at least three army groups must be mobilized to the border.

Four divisions are more than enough. Actually there are no more divisions, the Chinese have switched to brigades, and they have 6 brigades in each GA. And their effective forces in Ladakh is equal to the full power of a GA, which is equivalent to our Strike Corps, but they are better equipped, with better access to air power.

Their army is far better equipped than ours. They are nearing the end of their modernisation, whereas we are only beginning ours. Emergency purchases is taking care of some of our needs, like new rifles and comm systems, but it's not nearly enough. Right now we are taking away systems from the Pak border and placing them in Ladakh, which isn't a good idea in the long run.

Four divisions are more than enough. Actually there are no more divisions, the Chinese have switched to brigades, and they have 6 brigades in each GA. And their effective forces in Ladakh is equal to the full power of a GA, which is equivalent to our Strike Corps, but they are better equipped, with better access to air power.

Their army is far better equipped than ours. They are nearing the end of their modernisation, whereas we are only beginning ours. Emergency purchases is taking care of some of our needs, like new rifles and comm systems, but it's not nearly enough. Right now we are taking away systems from the Pak border and placing them in Ladakh, which isn't a good idea in the long run.
Our army is already very big I don't think it will be better idea to increase man power since it will have more adverse effects on budget.

Although I don't think they will do anything this year, I doubt we will have any problems with a limited war even though we are facing the CCP virus. Even if they do try something, it's only going to be after August, by which time a large section of our population will be vaccinated. But there's a good chance a new virus strain may show up that none of our vaccines will work against.

I am more interested in knowing how the international community will react.
I think by the end of this year.
We have a little window available during August-sept period to hit them hard.

First, China has 13 armies, each of which has 12 brigades, six combat brigades, one logistics brigade, one artillery brigade, one electronic warfare brigade, one special forces, and one helicopter brigade.
Second, in Xinjiang and Tibet, there are some relatively special units. Xinjiang has four divisions. The weapons are relatively backward. They are mainly used for defense. Tibet has three mountain mechanized infantry brigades and one mountain armored brigade.

India does not need SIG716. Although AK203 is not the best, it is reliable enough. For all Indian troops, India needs more K9, more BMP3, more AH64E, and India needs UH60.