Impending Danger: Pak (Brahmos Storage Complex)

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
Dear friends,
as a part of forum rules I know that I'm not supposed to share mateirals from other forums but I stumbled across a discussion on Brahmos storage facilities. Apart from being stunned that they have already identified it with satellite imagery I came across a map shared by a memebr. The National Security implications became immedeatly clear to me and therefore wanted to share with you. See below and tell me if you can see the danger?

Yes- they plan raid the SBI ATM under guise of protecting from Brahmos and run away with the money :cry::confused:

STEPHEN COHEN

Dec 4, 2017
Dear friends,
as a part of forum rules I know that I'm not supposed to share mateirals from other forums but I stumbled across a discussion on Brahmos storage facilities. Apart from being stunned that they have already identified it with satellite imagery I came across a map shared by a memebr. The National Security implications became immedeatly clear to me and therefore wanted to share with you. See below and tell me if you can see the danger?

Yes- they plan raid the SBI ATM under guise of protecting from Brahmos and run away with the money :cry::confused:

If they really want Money they can raid a Wine Shop in Amritsar , close to their border

Why travel to Ambala for a few lakhs

• Haha
Reactions: jetray

Guynextdoor

Dec 19, 2017
India
If they really want Money they can raid a Wine Shop in Amritsar , close to their border

Why travel to Ambala for a few lakhs

ISI has a n international mandate to 'Influence international financial institutions' for securing economic prosperity of Pakistan. Raiding wineshops in amritsar might immedeately double their GDP but is in no way part of their mandate...makes Pak Fauj look like corrupt petty criminals and drug peddlers...................oh wat.....

Reactions: STEPHEN COHEN

STEPHEN COHEN

Dec 4, 2017
ISI has a n international mandate to 'Influence international financial institutions' for securing economic prosperity of Pakistan. Raiding wineshops in amritsar might immedeately double their GDP but is in no way part of their mandate...makes Pak Fauj look like corrupt petty criminals and drug peddlers...................oh wat.....

You are very creative and imaginative

ISI should hire you as a PM 🤣

• Agree
Reactions: Guynextdoor