How should I set about actually learning science?

aadesh1266

Mar 1, 2021
India
hey! i'm really interested in science and math, and learning more about the two subjects - BUT, i don't think i've ever actually learned (what i mean by that is that i'm able to remember and use the info later on after a test or whatever) science/math properly, and was wondering what you guys would suggest as resources to learn or how i should go about relearning all this stuff. thanks!!

Rai Saahab

May 5, 2020
India
Start with Kurzgesagt and PBS Eons channels on Youtube. It's a fun way to start and then eventually graduating to Khan Academy. I am doing the same. They all are free resources.

Milspec

सर्वदा शक्तिशाली; सर्वत्र विजय
Dec 2, 2017
United States
hey! i'm really interested in science and math, and learning more about the two subjects - BUT, i don't think i've ever actually learned (what i mean by that is that i'm able to remember and use the info later on after a test or whatever) science/math properly, and was wondering what you guys would suggest as resources to learn or how i should go about relearning all this stuff. thanks!!
Dont mind me asking this but Just to understand where you are down the line, how old are you?

Tatvamasi

Jan 5, 2018
India
Feynman's legendary lectures