Gaming & Consumer Electronics

A DLC for GTA V Online is out next week, so it will probably be a while before GTA 6 is out.

The only GTA I've played is San Andreas many years after its release. I guess just before V was released. Basically stopped gaming around the time The Division was released.

6 could become really big though. Could very well last a decade.

The only GTA I've played is San Andreas many years after its release. I guess just before V was released. Basically stopped gaming around the time The Division was released.

6 could become really big though. Could very well last a decade.
V was one of the best. It's lasted near 10 years. I've played it on and off, have lots of nice stuff like stealth fighters, stealth tanks, stealth helis, stealth bombers and doomsday facility complete with orbital cannon... and a Russian attack submarine with cruise missiles.

V was one of the best. It's lasted near 10 years. I've played it on and off, have lots of nice stuff like stealth fighters, stealth tanks, stealth helis, stealth bombers and doomsday facility complete with orbital cannon... and a Russian attack submarine with cruise missiles.

I guess I have time for V before VI, but I wanna pick up Assassin's Creed. The last one I played was the one after II. I guess I gotta read the plot from Wiki and then start from Revelations. The last 2 games I played were the entire Halo collection with the new graphics and then this piece of crap Duke Nukem, didn't finish it. Gave up playing at that point.

But the most fun I had was when my ex wanted to play Life is Strange, but I basically directed her actions the whole game sitting next to her.

Anyway, my friend dropped her PS5 off at my place. She recommended restarting gaming with either Shadow of Tomb Raider or Red Dead Redemption 2. I've already played the first 2 Tomb Raiders. What do you think? I'm guessing Tomb Raider will finish faster.

I guess I have time for V before VI
You won't regret it. Last AC I played was Syndicate.

1701966299092.png