Don’t hesitate to bluff voters, Karnataka BJP leader tells workers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is so astonishing about it Every Muslim home in Hyderabad has a weapon , so do some Hindus have weapons, you can't rely on Police to come and rescue you, the Police land after the riot is over and damage is done.
Every body should have some short of personal weapons for their security.
I'm not saying that anything is right or wrong, just trying to analyse the situation.

Power theft is very common in India. Let the authorities deal with it. Those who do wrong things should be punished.
Most of the riots happen over very petty issues. Like a Hindu procession through muslim dominated area.

I have a suspicion that the real motive is vacating un-wanted people from prime real estate property. The same thing is happening in Pakistan against minorities(Hindus and Christians). A mulla blames that a certain Hindu has committed blasphemy or desecrated quran etc. Such things happened in Mughal/Nizam era against Hindus, then things reversed in British era and post independence and partition.

AP got partitioned on the issue of Jobs and business. People of Telangana thought that they were being cheated by people of south Andhra.

It is a wild world out there, no matter how much weapons we have, nothing can replace the security of numerical strength. Once we are caught alone dhimmis or not, its the end.

You have to understand by now that numerical security is lifeline.

I know, I was concentrating on understanding the psychology of BJP, it is double pleasure to deceive the deceiver.

Chanakya Niti is now in public and can be used by everyone. :devilish:
Contrary to popular belief, general public is not dumb. It sees everything and analyze it in its own capacity.
BJP is currently following policy of organized chaos to achieve their goals. Time will tell how much they succeed in the game.

I'm not saying that anything is right or wrong, just trying to analyse the situation.

Power theft is very common in India. Let the authorities deal with it. Those who do wrong things should be punished.
Most of the riots happen over very petty issues. Like a Hindu procession through muslim dominated area.

I have a suspicion that the real motive is vacating un-wanted people from prime real estate property. The same thing is happening in Pakistan against minorities(Hindus and Christians). A mulla blames that a certain Hindu has committed blasphemy or desecrated quran etc. Such things happened in Mughal/Nizam era against Hindus, then things reversed in British era and post independence and partition.

AP got partitioned on the issue of Jobs and business. People of Telangana thought that they were being cheated by people of south Andhra.

while you base your entire argument on your " suspicion" i am telling you the well established fact.

• Agree
Reactions: Aravind
Status
Not open for further replies.