Afghan, Pakistani forces clash in #DurandLine, 6 Pakistanis dead, 4 captured.

from 1971 onwards this saga of surrender still continuing,
i doubt there is any other nation which relishes surrendering as much as pakistani army
pathetic cowards

Reactions: RATHORE and Aravind
This is stupidity, Afghans, both army and civilians will end up paying heavier price.

Pak army don't prefer to fight face to face cuz they can always send suicide bomber to blow women and children and inflict heavy damage on other side without actually standing up to bullets, call them pragmatic or barbaric it doesn't matter to them. Though cowardice is also a major factor for adopting this tactic.

This is stupidity, Afghans, both army and civilians will end up paying heavier price.

Pak army don't prefer to fight face to face cuz they can always send suicide bomber to blow women and children and inflict heavy damage on other side without actually standing up to bullets, call them pragmatic or barbaric it doesn't matter to them. Though cowardice is also a major factor for adopting this tactic.

Afghans are also clever they are trying to provoke pakhtoons :D I guess.

Afghans are also clever they are trying to provoke pakhtoons :D I guess.
I have seen this picture many times and there is only one way this ends, death of over 200+ civilians in Afghanistan in coming few weeks.

You can note down this and start counting, it is really stupid of Afghanistani forces to put those already suffering civilians in danger again.

• Agree
Reactions: Paro and screambowl
Rubbish Afgandu propaganda.
It was the usual Terrorist attack from Afghan side which was supported by Afghan army. They ran away after Cobra Gunships arrived.
Now 10,000 strong Pakistani local tribal army is heading for the border. Take that
You don't need 10,000 tribals man, just pick one or two, strap a jacket, send them to a crowded market and job well done, you can hire even Afghans to kill Afghans just like they hire Pakistani to kill Pakistani.

Though you are much stronger nation on paper but as you have said your army won't face them but tribals.

Rubbish Afgandu propaganda.
It was the usual Terrorist attack from Afghan side which was supported by Afghan army. They ran away after Cobra Gunships arrived.
Now 10,000 strong Pakistani local tribal army is heading for the border. Take that
According to my sources this was a Pak army surgical strike which has gone wrong.... Pak army was trying to emulate Indian Army but fell straight on face...😁😁😁

IMG_20180415_225309.jpg
IMG_20180415_223424.jpg
IMG_20180415_223517.jpg
IMG_20180415_223303.jpg
IMG_20180415_223258.jpg
IMG_20180415_223252.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_225319.jpg
    IMG_20180415_225319.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 386
Last edited by a moderator: