8th "Cheenee" drone sent by Indian army in 5 months

Man , low class YouTubers use such drones in India.lol nice catch rebatch it for PA , might save some money

obviously indian army is using it but i don't understand why. they can see us through satellite. similarly we are watching them as well. may be they have too many drones and they want to destroy it one by one lol.

another victory for Pakistan. My OSINT analysis.

IMG_20200606_074105.jpg

Last edited:
obviously indian army is using it but i don't understand why. they can see us through satellite. similarly we are watching them as well. may be they have too many drones and they want to destroy it one by one lol.

Satellites cannot peer through tree cover. Drone provides better local level Intel.

Reactions: Arsalan123
Can someone explain to me why is it that when Pakistan shoots down Indian drones there is so little damage to the drone? nothing broken, no burn marks..... are they shooting them does with bubble gum balloons ?

Can someone explain to me why is it that when Pakistan shoots down Indian drones there is so little damage to the drone? nothing broken, no burn marks..... are they shooting them does with bubble gum balloons ?
Jinn....Bushra BiBi invokes Jinns

• Haha
Reactions: Aurora
You evil penguin-phobe. Ask your Niazi not to shoot at our Strategic Bomber. Phuleezz
P
Pakiz are jamming our secured comms.

Drones run out of Battery or lose Signal that is how the Pakistani Army “Shoot Down” “Indian” Drones.