Islamic Republic of Pakistan : News, Discussions & Updates

December or January doesn't matter. These myth busters are special types of missiles. India has directed all their missiles towards pakistan but real surprise will surely come where India has to face circumstances which she don't even know about. We don't need to cross border. Our weapons are shiny and some Punjabi friends from India are ready hahaha. Do you think that only you can create insurgency? We are like a fire. If we burn,we can burn neighbor as well.

I completely disagree with you on ladakh situation. Some ex military wants action but you don't want to see the reality. Is this normal to have another army in your sacred land? For me, it's not normal.

On India attacking Sindh or Punjab, try it. Our missiles aren't for Diwali. They work great. Let's face each other on border vastol. Hahaha.
What makes you think that our missiles and nukes are for Diwali? They are for you and your abbu-China. Irrespective of where you attack, we will go for Punjab only and wipe it off the face of earth. 14 crore Punjabis will be roasted in less than five minutes. We don't need to nuke Sindh or Balochistan. they are a total of just six crore. Another two crore are the KP Pushtoons. The chain of Papa John will have no papa alive.
Pray to Allah and PLA that there is no de=escalation on LAC during the winter, otherwise Pakistan will cease to exist.

What makes you think that our missiles and nukes are for Diwali? They are for you and your abbu-China. Irrespective of where you attack, we will go for Punjab only and wipe it off the face of earth. 14 crore Punjabis will be roasted in less than five minutes. We don't need to nuke Sindh or Balochistan. they are a total of just six crore. Another two crore are the KP Pushtoons. The chain of Papa John will have no papa alive.
Pray to Allah and PLA that there is no de=escalation on LAC during the winter, otherwise Pakistan will cease to exist.
Do whatever you like during war but trust me, we would love to see zombies in Mumbai. Delhi will be forgotten. There will be no place like uttar pardesh. nukes can't only kill all population, it will kill even small insects. No mercy. All military targets will be roasted and after we cease to exist, China will attack and capture remaining parts of India. Hence it will be the beginning of Chinese empire. Entire India pakistan will become part of China. China might allocate some land to Muslims because we are their friends but Hindus, they will be roasted by Chinese and it will be like first come first serve. Just think about the destruction! Cry, pain, shock waves, radiation, all together in Mumbai. Your financial Hubs will be seen like a chicken broast which will be gladly served to Chinese. Wow. Where Hindu empire will hide during nuke exchange? In myanmar!? Think about Yogi. He might probably run to hide but nobody can save him. Hahaha

Do whatever you like during war but trust me, we would love to see zombies in Mumbai. Delhi will be forgotten. There will be no place like uttar pardesh. nukes can't only kill all population, it will kill even small insects. No mercy. All military targets will be roasted and after we cease to exist, China will attack and capture remaining parts of India. Hence it will be the beginning of Chinese empire. Entire India pakistan will become part of China. China might allocate some land to Muslims because we are their friends but Hindus, they will be roasted by Chinese and it will be like first come first serve. Just think about the destruction! Cry, pain, shock waves, radiation, all together in Mumbai. Your financial Hubs will be seen like a chicken broast which will be gladly served to Chinese. Wow. Where Hindu empire will hide during nuke exchange? In myanmar!? Think about Yogi. He might probably run to hide but nobody can save him. Hahaha
I am amazed at the mentality that Pakistanis have. Your abbu did not support you in 1965/71 and 1999 and you still think they will fight for you. You are slaves to them. They will make you fight us and get finished. Your existance is that of a slave and you will remain a slave.
Do you still believe that dead people can own land. Look at what you posted. You accept that you will be finished and yet think that China will allot some land to you.
Regarding China attacking us and making us a part of their empire, just remember that in its history, china has never won even a single war. You are not alone with such a fantastic history. After all, like father, like son. Jaisa china vaisa Pakistan. Surrender is your best policy. Stick to it. You will survive and live for yet another surrender in future.
How good China is with muslims is evident from the treatment given to muslims of Xinjiang. Be prepared to go to reforming camps once China takes over all your lands and your women. Anyway, loss of women is hardly a problem for you huys as you have more interest in guys, especially their Dic$s. Marwaan da shouk hai na thwaanu.

What's astonishing for me is that even in best of their thoughts or in the wildest of their dreams, pakistanis see the wonderful things happening to their master china but not to themselves. They want to see china on top of the world and they themselves are ready to live on their "Khairaat". This is slave mentality at its best.

lol, man seems you are not only a religious nut case who sees every thing through green glasses but also totally screwed up. "we cease to exist.....china might allocate some land ....bcos we are their friends" whatever happened to common sense. Seems you want to imitate some cursing verse from religious text book , only thing that is missing is a fatwa.

Reactions: vikata
I am amazed at the mentality that Pakistanis have. Your abbu did not support you in 1965/71 and 1999 and you still think they will fight for you. You are slaves to them. They will make you fight us and get finished. Your existance is that of a slave and you will remain a slave.
Do you still believe that dead people can own land. Look at what you posted. You accept that you will be finished and yet think that China will allot some land to you.
Regarding China attacking us and making us a part of their empire, just remember that in its history, china has never won even a single war. You are not alone with such a fantastic history. After all, like father, like son. Jaisa china vaisa Pakistan. Surrender is your best policy. Stick to it. You will survive and live for yet another surrender in future.
How good China is with muslims is evident from the treatment given to muslims of Xinjiang. Be prepared to go to reforming camps once China takes over all your lands and your women. Anyway, loss of women is hardly a problem for you huys as you have more interest in guys, especially their Dic$s. Marwaan da shouk hai na thwaanu.
Which Abbu?

Which Abbu?
I think they disowned the last abbu- Turkey a few weeks back and now its only one-China. They disowned Arabs as their abbu before they disowned Turks and Arabs became their abbu after they disowned Central Asians and Mongols as their Abbu.
USA was never their abbu. USA was always their client in bed.

What's astonishing for me is that even in best of their thoughts or in the wildest of their dreams, pakistanis see the wonderful things happening to their master china but not to themselves. They want to see china on top of the world and they themselves are ready to live on their "Khairaat". This is slave mentality at its best.
Exactly. Children of slaves and rapists for generations. Every generation is born of Rapists and invaders. It is now in their DNA. Always be loyal to those who rape you and work for the upliftment of your masters only

I am talking about ground reality. Obviously for me, pakistan can't survive a nuclear war. Now you are making fun of it but that is reality. Do you survive a nuclear strike? No. You have to open your eyes. You are talking like it's still 65 or 71. This is 2020. Be real. Nobody can survive nuclear war. I am sure China will attack India in case of nuclear exchange between Pak and India. Why? Because China also wants warm ports. They would love to sock their ships in vishakapatnam or Mumbai. Obviously a third party which is china will take advantage of India Pak war. Probably only few cities of India survive but Chinese will enter and wipe off. China has bugger military which is more than enough to separate seven states from India. Remaining cities will be gone during invasion. Hence the end of Indian empire and beginning of xi dynasty( his majesty). It's written on the wall. We know our delivery systems. Install as much bmd as you want. They will not save you.

Which Abbu?
H1b visa? Hahaha. Do you want more? Settle down milspec. See the latest Trump remarks. He called someone filthy lol.
Exactly. Children of slaves and rapists for generations. Every generation is born of Rapists and invaders. It is now in their DNA. Always be loyal to those who rape you and work for the upliftment of your masters only
Even Ms dhoni daughter is not safe in India and here you are talking about rapes. You are holding world record bro.

H1b visa? Hahaha. Do you want more? Settle down milspec. See the latest Trump remarks. He called someone filthy lol.

Even Ms dhoni daughter is not safe in India and here you are talking about rapes. You are holding world record bro.
Atleast the h1b's didn't sell their nation out for baksheesh. You Pakistanis are seriously a lost cause...

It's time we took some substantial action against Pakistan and not just talk. Maybe start by passing a resolution in Parliament and all state assemblies simultaneously declaring Pakistan as a terrorism sponsor state against India.

After that impose no imports from Pakistan policy 100% strictly. Cut down embassy staff to bare minimum.

Next pass a sanctions law against Pakistan. This should ensure that Pakistanis directly or indirectly (through nations like UAE) earn 0 profits from Indian Market.

Next pass a law banning all companies in defence sector who from the day the law is passed, signs a deal with Pakistan Armed Forces, SUPARCO and Nuclear Energy directly or indirectly, from doing any business from any Indian entity.

Next pass a terrorism tax, to be imposed on companies which do business with Pakistan outside the defence, space and nuclear energy sector. This will ensure that companies like Airbus, GE , etc will be forced to make a choice.

It's now or never.

PS: I know , I know. 56 inch waale ki bas ki baat nahi, lekin this is practical and should have been done long back.

Reactions: Paro and Gautam