Terrorist Social Media accounts watch

Volcano

Mar 11, 2018
India, Kerala
Hi guys.

Last few days I am noticing how terrorist over ground workers and terror propaganda accounts in Twitter are making duplicate IDs to continue their operation even after their previous account is suspended for Terror propaganda by Twitter.

According to Twitter rules, it is illegal to make duplicate IDs once an account is terminated for violation.

This tread is dedicated to keep and eye on terrorist Twitter IDs, so that we can report it for violation of Twitter policies. More reports will result in faster actions and account termination. So, please report these IDs that are posted in this thread and also post the details of IDs here, if you run into one.

Account till May 2019 -

Kashmir Convener (@KashConvener) on Twitter

Accounts list of June 2019 -

(Update the list here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice thread, I have reported both the above accounts, under which category do we report such accounts? Fake account or some other category?

Reactions: Volcano
Nice thread, I have reported both the above accounts, under which category do we report such accounts? Fake account or some other category?

I reported user as "fake account".

Also, report the particular tweet which they accept it as duplicate ID.

report Tweet >> It's suspicious or spam >> The account tweeting this is fake

@nair sir can we make it sticky? Suspected ID's to be posted here and mass reported by everyone reading, it's just a 30 second work.

Volcano list the accounts in 1st post of this thread, only profile URL not tweet.

Everyone else if you find some anti India Spam account please post here and mods or volcano will update it in main post.

Keeping the list under date will keep it organized and people wont forget or feel lost in list of URL.

Reactions: Volcano and nair
Got an update on couple of them, don't remember when I reported them but all 3 down. Don't get fooled by Balooch in name.

Screenshot_2019-06-12-18-54-02-1289088344.png

Screenshot_2019-06-12-18-55-00-0057280520.png