Jammu & Kashmir live updates: GOI remove all provisions of Article 370

Through mountains .... a couple of weeks to entirely secure the area.

Is this including Gilgit-Baltistan?

Through plains ... 6-7th day into Afghanistan.

But I suppose that's at the cost of more casualties on our side, or does it even out?

And also a greater threat of Pakistan using nukes since Punjab is threatened when you go through plains.

India Today (@IndiaToday) Tweeted:
Members of the Gujjar-Bakarwal Muslim community in Jammu region "stand by the government" to scrap Article 370.
(@PoojaShali)
Muslims in Jammu stand by govt in scrapping of Article 370, Gujjar Bakarwals celebrate move ( )
Can't be, didn't you see audio report from the print? They already declared every Kashmiri want to pick up guns and it's just a matter of time before Kashmir bursts. In a highly dramatic 'audio bulletin' as if she was reporting from Raqqa.

When they couldn't find video of anything they started this Audio drama. Did you notice she said there was a huge protest of hundreds! More people gather to see JCB ki khudai in India to put in context.

On a serious note this points out level of frustration in TRP hungry vultures and Pakistani proxies. They may go back to old tried and tested trick of attacking themselves just to make a headline. If you listen carefully you will notice she was saying all those things that their intellectuals warns us in every article, with nothing, absolutely nothing to back it, as if expressing her wishful thinking and presenting it as 'ground situation'.

Can't be, didn't you see audio report from the print? They already declared every Kashmiri want to pick up guns and it's just a matter of time before Kashmir bursts. In a highly dramatic 'audio bulletin' as if she was reporting from Raqqa.

When they couldn't find video of anything they started this Audio drama. Did you notice she said there was a huge protest of hundreds! More people gather to see JCB ki khudai in India to put in context.

On a serious note this points out level of frustration in TRP hungry vultures and Pakistani proxies. They may go back to old tried and tested trick of attacking themselves just to make a headline. If you listen carefully you will notice she was saying all those things that their intellectuals warns us in every article, with nothing, absolutely nothing to back it, as if expressing her wishful thinking and presenting it as 'ground situation'.

Whether we accept it or not, there will be huge protests. And we cannot have these people locked up all week. Its time to free up small areas one by one and look for reactions. Should be allowed to protest peacefully.

Whether we accept it or not, there will be huge protests. And we cannot have these people locked up all week. Its time to free up small areas one by one and look for reactions. Should be allowed to protest peacefully.
They are not locked up!! Let there be protests it's bread and butter for separatists and some will be genuine but it's not given there will be. Kashmir is hijacked in media by small minority who have vested interests and this is not me saying it, ask it to Kashmiri people they are frustrated being clubbed with these haramkhors. Even Pakistanis are now disclosing every week how and when who was used to create this propaganda.

But we are more pious than Pope and have lost the ability differentiate between truth and propaganda thanks to those 'values' interested by repeated articles it has become impossible for us to believe that people can behave normally!

Everyone is waiting for protests so eagerly I don't know for what, if anything removal of 370 has only given them more rights and representation so in a real world people may not want to die or get hurt on call of frauds of Pakistan.

They are not locked up!! Let there be protests it's bread and butter for separatists and some will be genuine but it's not given there will be. Kashmir is hijacked in media by small minority who have vested interests and this is not me saying it, ask it to Kashmiri people they are frustrated being clubbed with these haramkhors. Even Pakistanis are now disclosing every week how and when who was used to create this propaganda.

But we are more pious than Pope and have lost the ability differentiate between truth and propaganda thanks to those 'values' interested by repeated articles it has become impossible for us to believe that people can behave normally!

Everyone is waiting for protests so eagerly I don't know for what, if anything removal of 370 has only given them more rights and representation so in a real world people may not want to die or get hurt on call of frauds of Pakistan.

Locked up in the sense, in midst of curfew. After Aug 15 should start engaging with stakeholders. I know a section of Sunnis are the ones creating issues. I am just worried about the long term game plan. What happens if the Abdulla's and Mufti's refuse to be part of elections? How do we win their followers? Those are the questions still ringing in my brain.

We will see very good results as Jupiter has moved to its own sign saggi which is second for Modi and eigth for India

correction .. Jupiter turned forward motion on 11th Aug from retrograde, it is still in Scorpio sign, Jyeshtha nakshatra. It will move into Sagittarius on 5th November.

The valley is normal when there is no communication and people like Mehebooba are under detention. What does that prove? Are these the main reason for all the misery.

The valley is normal when there is no communication and people like Mehebooba are under detention. What does that prove? Are these the main reason for all the misery.
It was always been the case..... But things will be hot once the communication is open.......

It was always been the case..... But things will be hot once the communication is open.......
I think they should only start with telephone and use internet use to cyber cafe only. Kashmir valley has abused the freedom they got using WhatsApp for propaganda.

General Bajwa, from what I have read and seen, does not appear to be a risk taking guy like General Musharraf. It would take lots of guts and reckless bravado to pull off a Musharraf act.

Hmm...
I would think it's more like they are ShitScared of what Modi & Co would do to them.

The previous dispensations were more or less playing on the back foot but not anymore.
If there is any unpredictability, it is now from Indian side...

Pakistanis have no idea of what India will do now,
Oh...their nuclear bluff has been exposed and all their cards are used.

What happens if the Abdulla's and Mufti's refuse to be part of elections?
Nothing will happen, maybe low turnout for one cycle. Whenever political parties leave space someone else occupies it. New political parties mostly small will occupy that space if Mehbooba and Abdulla are serious about committing harakiri.

Politicians are too greedy to take such steps and if they do it will be best for valley.
Congress is heavily indoctrinated, scares the shit out of me when I think these mental jihadis ruled us for full 10years! I hope they keep exposing themselves like this for electorate to make informed decision.

BTW What does it tell about Mr. Clean Manmohan who kept him as HM? All of them from top to bottom are indoctrinated, someday Manmohan too will come out of closet like Hamid Ansari.

If you think that is not a real possibility you really need to visit a psychiatrist. What are you, on weed? OBVIOUSLY a vEry large constituency in the valley is waiting to do just that. How it is managed will be a crucial part of the process.

Reactions: Vicky