Indian Aircraft Crash Notification

Looks like clear case of altitude loss during inverted flight coupled with Reduced vertical separation minimum (RVSM). Inverted aircraft made impact near cockpit section, explains the fatality. Very risky and difficult manoeuvre, sheer bad luck for us.

surya-kiran-pilot-1.jpeg

Safer manoeuvre:

Altitude loss of inverted aircraft still wouldn't cause an incident since the other aircraft is on top and in level flight.
fotoflash-4394-suryakirin-duo-upsidedown-touchedup.jpg

Last edited:
The lower pic shows how this is done. The upper aircraft is never exactly over the other aircraft but a bit to the side and a bit ahead. The upper aircraft takes station on this inverted aircraft. But when you see it from side, it appears that the aircraft are on top of eachother. This side step is done for precisely such an eventuality which caused the collision today.

We still haven't ordered tejas Mk1A .

HAL has registered its point that 3 years from the day of signature.

Price haggling ?

I am convinced they will utilize my money well this time as well, as always.

Another Abhinandan will be crossing LoC into hostile airspace in LCA in 2060.

I am convinced they will utilize my money well this time as well, as always.

Another Abhinandan will be crossing LoC into hostile airspace in LCA in 2060.

Can u make approx value of the lost aircraft ?
And divide by 2 crore direct tax payer
We ll know how much per person lost ..

Our air force these days is less of a defense force but more of a GOD DAMN Flying museum. And we keep on loosing our exhibits from time to time. All these babus and bureaucrats and pen-pushers needs to have their pensions appropriated for the delays they have caused.

This is why I feel happy when I see people crying about unemployment: They are crying that they cann't get a pen-pusher job with guaranteed benefits of a Government job. We should push for as much of automation in ALL the government services. All these bureaucrats should be replaced with an software orchestration hosted in AWS/GCP/Azure.