PLA : People's Liberation Army of China - News and Discussions

Reactions: Chain Smoker
Well both you & the source I've quoted are right but the latter was a bit economic with the why & how in a misleading sort of way.

He made it sound like there was some barrel burst problem.

That's normal. Even battle tanks are vulnerable to RPGs. Only the most modern tanks are made to handle multiple hits. Anything below tank armour is nothing to an RPG.

The Twitter post and the article are stupid.

That's normal. Even battle tanks are vulnerable to RPGs. Only the most modern tanks are made to handle multiple hits. Anything below tank armour is nothing to an RPG.
ugh... RPG is a wide term but there are many APC protected and armored against many RPGs and IEDs. French VAB Mk3 comes to mind.

VAB carries only MEXAS-L, meant to protect against HMGs.
1592532993687.png

The comments by Gen Narasimhan & supported by
@desertfox61I
take me back to numerous conversations with
@mystiquememoir
where all along he's been telling me we've been the aggressors & taken land till Khurnak.
If true we've changed the map of the #Indian subcontinent !

Now Khurnak is on the actual border with China, and not lac. If we have captured land till Khurnak, what is this f4 f8 Tamasha @vstol Jockey @Falcon

• Haha
Reactions: Hellfire
The comments by Gen Narasimhan & supported by
@desertfox61I
take me back to numerous conversations with
@mystiquememoir
where all along he's been telling me we've been the aggressors & taken land till Khurnak.
If true we've changed the map of the #Indian subcontinent !

Now Khurnak is on the actual border with China, and not lac. If we have captured land till Khurnak, what is this f4 f8 Tamasha @vstol Jockey @Falcon
Khurnak fort was established and built by Gen Zorawar Singh in 1841. Chines occupied it in 2008 or so and destroyed it to build pakka facilities. UPA did nothing to stop them. It is part of those 640sqm area which was lost during UPA tenures.

In 1963 pakistan has handed over a part of VB to chinese.
It may be a blunder imagination, but i want to share my thought with you.I fear all these drama is to hand over a part or entire GB to chinese. They have deployed their army first in ladakh, then they made an impression that pla will attack india via GB by deploying plagf in GB. Once they have enough man power there Pakistan officially handing over GB to them without firing a bullet.
@vstol Jockey
@Falcon
@_Anonymous_
@vvabhiram
@Saaho

In 1963 pakistan has handed over a part of VB to chinese.
It may be a blunder imagination, but i want to share my thought with you.I fear all these drama is to hand over a part or entire GB to chinese. They have deployed their army first in ladakh, then they made an impression that pla will attack india via GB by deploying plagf in GB. Once they have enough man power there Pakistan officially handing over GB to them without firing a bullet.
@vstol Jockey
@Falcon
@_Anonymous_
@vvabhiram
@Saaho
My own fear is the area north of Depsang which includes Siachin, DBO & Karakoram pass and touches saksgam valley. PLA can cut off DBO thru Depsang and they have deployed a complete division there. If they take over that part, they can come to Leh from North and cut off all our forces in Eastern Ladakh.