George Floyd death: Widespread unrest as curfews defied across US

There might be lot Indians who might be CEO's or managers /Engineers ...etc but why have they not started their own companies if they are so good & successful?
We know there have been many successful startups by Indians in the US.. Below is an article from 2016

One thing I add here, too much success is more dangerous than being an utter failure.. Nazi treatment of the jews is an example

Reactions: Manhunt
Dude, you literally only have anecdotal evidence about racism, notthing else. "Oh, look, one white person is racist, so that means all white people all over the world are racist." Okay. Your amazing real world experience is astounding. Have you ever considered you are the one racially profiling people now?

Did you read the line where it said the 'white' officers later "admonished the student who called police, saying Siyonbola had every right to be present"? Oh, so much racism.

Lol. And that white woman with the dog is obviously panicking, considering she doesn't even realise she's choking her own dog until the dog overpowers her 'wrist'.

Dude, that's the problem. The crime rates among blacks is so ridiculously high that you can't trust them at all. And all the good folks get caught up in that sh!t. As I said, the only solutions are unbroken families and college education. They get this done, all the 'racism' will automatically 'disappear'.

And stop using anecdotal evidence to generalise, it doesn't solve the problem. If racism was institutional, then it would be extremely visible, just like other countries which are openly discriminatory.
Few groups relevance is based on identity flashing by playing victim, in almost every country.

US Police has this stupid procedure to cuff and handle arrests or detention, it's very offensive and hurtful and those *censored**holes most of the time do not care if you are weak and it can kill you. I remember years ago there was outrage when they handled an Indian elder person by this same method which led to his decapitation (or death?)

It's matter of police brutality turned into racial matter. Police training needs to change there.

Blacks are no saint in US, infact they are way more racists than whites. You can see the reality in thousands of video coming out of looting, almost killing others for loot.

Black lives matter provide perfect curtain for their every ill, coupled with academic and Democratic backing every crime is now act of justice.

Wonder what would have happened if a white man was killed like this and KKK started looting black neighborhood stores. Lefties are so fkd up that even crime is defined, justified by ideology, stinking mental cases.

One thing I add here, too much success is more dangerous than being an utter failure.. Nazi treatment of the jews is an example

The Jews rubbed others the wrong way because of their religion.

Leon Poliakov writes that economic antisemitism is not a distinct form of antisemitism but merely a manifestation of theological antisemitism (without the theological causes of economic antisemitism, there would be no economic antisemitism).

Judaism is extremely dogmatic, so people didn't like that very much. It created cultural fissues. Otoh, Asians don't really care much about religion whereas Hinduism in other countries is quite muted.

The Jews rubbed others the wrong way because of their religion.

Leon Poliakov writes that economic antisemitism is not a distinct form of antisemitism but merely a manifestation of theological antisemitism (without the theological causes of economic antisemitism, there would be no economic antisemitism).

Judaism is extremely dogmatic, so people didn't like that very much. It created cultural fissues. Otoh, Asians don't really care much about religion whereas Hinduism in other countries is quite muted.
Including mixed blood and pure.. there were only about a million jews out of 80 million population in nazi germany. Although, they were more visible as 70 percent of them lived in urban areas..
It is rather strange that a small minority evoked such a strong reaction.. As a largely urban population they would not have been any more dogmatic than the average Christian.. They were blamed for eveything wrong in Germany, right from being made the scapegoat for german defeat in world war 2.. But yes, for hundreds of years anti jewish sentiment had been part of europe and European literature... Some periods in history are just crazy, like all the blood letting during partition..

Including mixed blood and pure.. there were only about a million jews out of 80 million population in nazi germany. Although, they were more visible as 70 percent of them lived in urban areas..
It is rather strange that a small minority evoked such a strong reaction.. As a largely urban population they would not have been any more dogmatic than the average Christian.. They were blamed for eveything wrong in Germany, right from being made the scapegoat for german defeat in world war 2.. But yes, for hundreds of years anti jewish sentiment had been part of europe and European literature... Some periods in history are just crazy, like all the blood letting during partition..

That had a lot to do with Germany's transition into a totalitarian regime. They needed a fictional 'enemy' to rouse the rabble. The Commies in Russia had the Czars for that in 1917. The French had their nobility during the French Revolution. But the Germans had no one. So the normal hatred for Jews was intensified by Hitler due to his previously held bigoted views and very, very wrongly blamed them for all the troubles Germany faced during and after WW1. Once the rabble was roused, there was no stopping the madness.

This was a very isolated case though. I was referring to how the Jews were treated generally elsewhere.

Reactions: Sulla84
That had a lot to do with Germany's transition into a totalitarian regime. They needed a fictional 'enemy' to rouse the rabble. The Commies in Russia had the Czars for that in 1917. The French had their nobility during the French Revolution. But the Germans had no one. So the normal hatred for Jews was intensified by Hitler due to his previously held bigoted views and very, very wrongly blamed them for all the troubles Germany faced during and after WW1. Once the rabble was roused, there was no stopping the madness.

This was a very isolated case though. I was referring to how the Jews were treated generally elsewhere.
I meant german defeat in world war 1.. 😁

The Jews were always the foremost community in industry, commerce & finance in Germany during the 19th century particularly in the latter half but much more so during the Weimar Republic & the Great Depression. They were also in the forefront of black marketing during the latter period. Their reputation as war profiteers wasn't ill deserved though they weren't the only community undertaking such dubious activities. German Protestants & Catholics were equally part of this unholy nexus except that the Jews were a conspicuous minority.Add to that most of the Communist leaders then were Jews & it didn't take long for instituitionalized anti semitism always part of the body politic in Europe to boil over. All it needed was a precipitator. It found one in Hitler & the Nazis.

Dude, you literally only have anecdotal evidence about racism, notthing else. "Oh, look, one white person is racist, so that means all white people all over the world are racist." Okay. Your amazing real world experience is astounding. Have you ever considered you are the one racially profiling people now?

Did you read the line where it said the 'white' officers later "admonished the student who called police, saying Siyonbola had every right to be present"? Oh, so much racism.

Lol. And that white woman with the dog is obviously panicking, considering she doesn't even realise she's choking her own dog until the dog overpowers her 'wrist'.

Dude, that's the problem. The crime rates among blacks is so ridiculously high that you can't trust them at all. And all the good folks get caught up in that sh!t. As I said, the only solutions are unbroken families and college education. They get this done, all the 'racism' will automatically 'disappear'.

And stop using anecdotal evidence to generalise, it doesn't solve the problem. If racism was institutional, then it would be extremely visible, just like other countries which are openly discriminatory.
He seems to be an expert in all sorts of racism. You know a class of people hard wired with victim card chip.

• Haha
Reactions: randomradio
Few groups relevance is based on identity flashing by playing victim, in almost every country.

US Police has this stupid procedure to cuff and handle arrests or detention, it's very offensive and hurtful and those *censored**holes most of the time do not care if you are weak and it can kill you. I remember years ago there was outrage when they handled an Indian elder person by this same method which led to his decapitation (or death?)

It's matter of police brutality turned into racial matter. Police training needs to change there.

Blacks are no saint in US, infact they are way more racists than whites. You can see the reality in thousands of video coming out of looting, almost killing others for loot.

Black lives matter provide perfect curtain for their every ill, coupled with academic and Democratic backing every crime is now act of justice.

Wonder what would have happened if a white man was killed like this and KKK started looting black neighborhood stores. Lefties are so fkd up that even crime is defined, justified by ideology, stinking mental cases.

The police is brutal because the people also behave that way. It gets especially worse due to the prevalance of guns.

That elder Gujarati man was partially paralysed due to the use of excessive force. Basically assault.

The issue was the old man started walking away from the police while they were questioning him. And even after he was held, he was trying to free himself, which is why the cop slammed him on the ground. The language barrier definitely did not help. You need to say stuff like "Can I reach into my pocket and show you my ID?" "Can you/I call my family member using my cellphone?" etc. It's all due to the risk of guns. And a foreigner not carrying his ID in person outside is a red line for many countries. In some countries, you can even get detained.

Yeah, one can easily question the methods of the police in certain situations. But I think they are just trained that way, so they end up doing dumb sh!t out of habit. It's like that nonsense about why the police did not shoot his hands or legs instead of the chest, but then the police aim to shoot at the center of the target, and that's the chest. But in these two incidents, even if you dismiss the fact that they are racist, one definitely questions the intelligence of the officers involved. This is what happens when stupid people handle important stuff.

Anyway, their Black Lives Matter protests are a joke and do not evoke sympathy from others. Their entire race in America need to change themselves.

Reactions: BlackOpsIndia
The police is brutal because the people also behave that way. It gets especially worse due to the prevalance of guns.

That elder Gujarati man was partially paralysed due to the use of excessive force. Basically assault.

The issue was the old man started walking away from the police while they were questioning him. And even after he was held, he was trying to free himself, which is why the cop slammed him on the ground. The language barrier definitely did not help. You need to say stuff like "Can I reach into my pocket and show you my ID?" "Can you/I call my family member using my cellphone?" etc. It's all due to the risk of guns. And a foreigner not carrying his ID in person outside is a red line for many countries. In some countries, you can even get detained.

Yeah, one can easily question the methods of the police in certain situations. But I think they are just trained that way, so they end up doing dumb sh!t out of habit. It's like that nonsense about why the police did not shoot his hands or legs instead of the chest, but then the police aim to shoot at the center of the target, and that's the chest. But in these two incidents, even if you dismiss the fact that they are racist, one definitely questions the intelligence of the officers involved. This is what happens when stupid people handle important stuff.

Anyway, their Black Lives Matter protests are a joke and do not evoke sympathy from others. Their entire race in America need to change themselves.
That's why I said their training needs to change, some application of mind can go a long way. There are countless videos of them strangling weaker person, elderly, women or even kids. I don't think Indian Police have some kind of IQ record that you can blame it on dumbness. It's training process that needs to change.

That's why I said their training needs to change, some application of mind can go a long way. There are countless videos of them strangling weaker person, elderly, women or even kids. I don't think Indian Police have some kind of IQ record that you can blame it on dumbness. It's training process that needs to change.

These two cases have more to do with racism than training. Both the cops are clearly racist looking at their behaviour and choice of words.

That’s true. But this is intentional as US society have arms rights. Paralysing Police and forcing them to show restraint will indirectly motivate criminals to defy laws. It’s what happened in Europe and Colonial states like India, Pakistan etc.
No one fear police here.

IMO this case is nothing more than an arrest gone wrong. He was a chronic drug addict and therefore developed DCM and when policemen compressed his arteries, the dilated heart simply failed to pump blood to the brain.

That’s true. But this is intentional as US society have arms rights. Paralysing Police and forcing them to show restraint will indirectly motivate criminals to defy laws. It’s what happened in Europe and Colonial states like India, Pakistan etc.
No one fear police here.

IMO this case is nothing more than an arrest gone wrong. He was a chronic drug addict and therefore developed DCM and when policemen compressed his arteries, the dilated heart simply failed to pump blood to the brain.

It's a small bunch of people being responsible for the police to be aggressive. So the police cannot be lenient in their training at all. So the end result is the police are unable to handle more delicate situations properly.

Well , BP as it turns out isn't an equal opportunity offender.
Depends how you look at it, I bet no white people with 2:2s even got invited to a first interview, because a 2:2 is literally a fail as far as companies like that are concerned.

Other than what I've posted, what do you suppose is the reason?
They have to meet quotas so that they look like an equal opportunities employer, even if the method they use to achieve that appearance is the exact opposite of equal opportunities.

Simply counting the number of BAME employees is just an incorrect way of going about equal opportunities monitoring. The very fact that they are meeting preset percentage targets is evidence of fudging in itself. A natural process just wouldn't yield perfect percentages like that. It's a bit like if 3 police officers gave an account of George Floyd's death and they were all a word-for-word match.

We know there have been many successful startups by Indians in the US.. Below is an article from 2016

As I said definition of success is relative. If you compare the ratio of number of Indian professionals to companies started by them it is very very less. If you compare the same with israelis or other nationalities it is simply embarrassing. Just go to any tech conference or fest , you will see more Indians but little or less Indian companies. We are not even talking about the size/sophistication of google or microsoft. Now compare the same with chinese tencent or alibaba. We are simply not there. India/ns always tend to hype up things but on the ground level it is just ordinary.

Reactions: AbRaj
As I said definition of success is relative. If you compare the ratio of number of Indian professionals to companies started by them it is very very less. If you compare the same with israelis or other nationalities it is simply embarrassing. Just go to any tech conference or fest , you will see more Indians but little or less Indian companies. We are not even talking about the size/sophistication of google or microsoft. Now compare the same with chinese tencent or alibaba. We are simply not there. India/ns always tend to hype up things but on the ground level it is just ordinary.

Most Indians in the US are on temporary employment visa and cannot set up companies according to visa rules.

Only a much smaller number who hold green cards or are citizens can set up companies. The number of OCI cardholders in the US number 1.3 million. So how many billion dollar companies do you want among them?

Something called the real world.

Most Indians in the US are on temporary employment visa and cannot set up companies according to visa rules.

Only a much smaller number who hold green cards or are citizens can set up companies. The number of OCI cardholders in the US number 1.3 million. So how many billion dollar companies do you want among them?

Something called the real world.
partially true, but you can start a company on visa as well(with restrictions ofcourse) if you dig deeper you will know. ( number of Indian origin ppl is nearly 4 million that is half of jewish population, if you really want to compare against a strong community)

1.3 million you are estimating are considered smart *censored* ppl ( creme de la creme) . Lets say half of them are really smart, if all they could produce few billion startups (20..30..40..100. for 500k ) then that number is very less. I would expect atleast 1k for 500k that is 0.2% not asking too high.

In real world world the fact is Indians have achieved a notoriety of H1b abuser or body shops tag. Now dont tell me you are blind and cannot see Infosys or wipro.

partially true, but you can start a company on visa as well(with restrictions ofcourse) if you dig deeper you will know. ( number of Indian origin ppl is nearly 4 million that is half of jewish population, if you really want to compare against a strong community)

1.3 million you are estimating are considered smart *censored* ppl ( creme de la creme) . Lets say half of them are really smart, if all they could produce few billion startups (20..30..40..100. for 500k ) then that number is very less. I would expect atleast 1k for 500k that is 0.2% not asking too high.

Can't compare the Jewish history of a century in America versus the entry of Indians over a period of only a few decades.

It's stupid to compare absolute numbers when the number of people are so small in the first place. Creating companies requires a pretty significant amount of social network among similar cultural groups and with presence of similar people in positions of power. And even then Indians have done remarkably well while dealing across different cultures.

Few billion startups? You seem to be a pretty smart guy. 🙄

It doesn't seem you know much about this subject.

In real world world the fact is Indians have achieved a notoriety of H1b abuser or body shops tag. Now dont tell me you are blind and cannot see Infosys or wipro.

The only people who use such terms are sore losers who are 35-40 years old and still doing jobs that a college graduate can do.

Really, if you are 40 years old, getting paid $150,000 a year and are training someone who's 25 earning $70,000 to replace you, then it's you who is at fault.